PMA #1 PrepAuthor: Koz Sam
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Flagella Specialied Structure
1. Function of Chloroplast
3. Why is the structure of the Mitochondria so important?
4. Muscle Cell
6. Monomer of Carb
7. Cells have different jobs but have the same DNA...how?
8. Monomer of Nucleic Acid
10. Stem Cell Function
11. Function of Mitochondria
12. What is the difference between Pro and Eu?
13. Monomer of Protein
0. Pro No, Eu DO
1. Seperating a reactant so there are two products
2. Involved in Cellular Respriation, Both Plant and Animal
3. To maintain balance in the body, proteins are used.
4. Its shape allows for more
5. Building Block of the Macromolecule
8. Has a lot more mitochondria to make more energy
9. Different genes are being expressed for each type of cell
10. Amino Acids
11. Involved in Photosynthesis, Plant Cells Only
12. Can replicate itself and become any type of cell
13. Allows the cell to move
14. Quick Energy
15. Simple Sugar