PMA #1 PrepAuthor: Koz Sam
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Flagella Specialied Structure
1. Monomer of Protein
2. Monomer of Nucleic Acid
4. Monomer of Carb
5. Cells have different jobs but have the same DNA...how?
7. Why is the structure of the Mitochondria so important?
8. Stem Cell Function
9. Muscle Cell
10. Function of Chloroplast
13. Function of Mitochondria
14. What is the difference between Pro and Eu?
0. Building Block of the Macromolecule
1. Pro No, Eu DO
2. Simple Sugar
3. Can replicate itself and become any type of cell
4. Different genes are being expressed for each type of cell
5. To maintain balance in the body, proteins are used.
7. Allows the cell to move
8. Involved in Cellular Respriation, Both Plant and Animal
9. Amino Acids
10. Involved in Photosynthesis, Plant Cells Only
12. Its shape allows for more
13. Seperating a reactant so there are two products
14. Has a lot more mitochondria to make more energy
15. Quick Energy