PMA #1 PrepAuthor: Koz Sam
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Function of Mitochondria
1. Flagella Specialied Structure
2. Muscle Cell
3. Monomer of Protein
4. Monomer of Nucleic Acid
7. Stem Cell Function
9. Function of Chloroplast
11. What is the difference between Pro and Eu?
12. Why is the structure of the Mitochondria so important?
13. Monomer of Carb
15. Cells have different jobs but have the same DNA...how?
1. Has a lot more mitochondria to make more energy
2. Seperating a reactant so there are two products
3. Can replicate itself and become any type of cell
4. Quick Energy
5. To maintain balance in the body, proteins are used.
6. Pro No, Eu DO
7. Involved in Photosynthesis, Plant Cells Only
8. Allows the cell to move
9. Its shape allows for more
10. Simple Sugar
11. Involved in Cellular Respriation, Both Plant and Animal
12. Different genes are being expressed for each type of cell
13. Building Block of the Macromolecule
15. Amino Acids