PMA #1 PrepAuthor: Koz Sam
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Stem Cell Function
2. Cells have different jobs but have the same DNA...how?
3. Muscle Cell
5. Why is the structure of the Mitochondria so important?
6. Function of Mitochondria
8. Flagella Specialied Structure
11. Monomer of Protein
12. What is the difference between Pro and Eu?
13. Monomer of Carb
14. Monomer of Nucleic Acid
15. Function of Chloroplast
1. Has a lot more mitochondria to make more energy
2. Allows the cell to move
3. Quick Energy
4. To maintain balance in the body, proteins are used.
5. Can replicate itself and become any type of cell
6. Building Block of the Macromolecule
7. Its shape allows for more
8. Simple Sugar
9. Different genes are being expressed for each type of cell
10. Involved in Cellular Respriation, Both Plant and Animal
11. Pro No, Eu DO
12. Amino Acids
14. Seperating a reactant so there are two products
15. Involved in Photosynthesis, Plant Cells Only