PMA #1 PrepAuthor: Koz Sam
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Cells have different jobs but have the same DNA...how?
1. Stem Cell Function
4. Monomer of Carb
5. Monomer of Nucleic Acid
6. Flagella Specialied Structure
8. Monomer of Protein
10. Function of Chloroplast
12. Muscle Cell
13. What is the difference between Pro and Eu?
14. Function of Mitochondria
15. Why is the structure of the Mitochondria so important?
0. Simple Sugar
2. Has a lot more mitochondria to make more energy
3. Seperating a reactant so there are two products
4. Involved in Cellular Respriation, Both Plant and Animal
5. Can replicate itself and become any type of cell
6. Quick Energy
7. To maintain balance in the body, proteins are used.
8. Amino Acids
9. Involved in Photosynthesis, Plant Cells Only
11. Its shape allows for more
12. Different genes are being expressed for each type of cell
13. Pro No, Eu DO
14. Allows the cell to move
15. Building Block of the Macromolecule