Introduction of English soundsAuthor: Leyra Claudia
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. [ ]
4. Classification of consonants
6. Voiced and voiceless
10. / /
11. Oral cavity
0. The sounds of a language that are represented by a special alphabet.
1. Number of vowel sounds of English.
2. The number of dipthongs of English.
3. The study of the representation of sounds.
4. The international alphabet that is used to represent sounds of every language.
5. The study of sounds.
6. A sound that is produced by joining some part of the tongue and the oral cavity.
7. Symbol that is used to represent phonemes.
9. A sound thar is produced by rounding the lips and the flow of the air.
10. Two vowel sounds together.
11. Classification of consonant sounds.
12. The written representation of a sound.
13. Representation of organs that are used to make sounds.
14. This is the number of consonants of English.
15. Symbol that is used to represent a chain of sounds.