Introduction of English soundsAuthor: Leyra Claudia
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. Oral cavity
5. / /
11. [ ]
13. Voiced and voiceless
15. Classification of consonants
0. The study of the representation of sounds.
1. Number of vowel sounds of English.
2. A sound thar is produced by rounding the lips and the flow of the air.
3. Symbol that is used to represent a chain of sounds.
4. The written representation of a sound.
5. This is the number of consonants of English.
6. The study of sounds.
7. A sound that is produced by joining some part of the tongue and the oral cavity.
8. Representation of organs that are used to make sounds.
9. The international alphabet that is used to represent sounds of every language.
10. The number of dipthongs of English.
11. Two vowel sounds together.
13. The sounds of a language that are represented by a special alphabet.
14. Classification of consonant sounds.
15. Symbol that is used to represent phonemes.