Introduction of English soundsAuthor: Leyra Claudia
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Classification of consonants
2. Oral cavity
12. / /
13. Voiced and voiceless
14. [ ]
0. Number of vowel sounds of English.
1. Symbol that is used to represent phonemes.
2. A sound that is produced by joining some part of the tongue and the oral cavity.
3. The written representation of a sound.
4. The study of sounds.
5. This is the number of consonants of English.
6. The sounds of a language that are represented by a special alphabet.
7. A sound thar is produced by rounding the lips and the flow of the air.
8. Symbol that is used to represent a chain of sounds.
10. Two vowel sounds together.
11. The international alphabet that is used to represent sounds of every language.
12. Classification of consonant sounds.
13. Representation of organs that are used to make sounds.
14. The number of dipthongs of English.
15. The study of the representation of sounds.