pastsimple1Author: yyyyyyy sandra
Description: Fill in the correct form of the verbs between brackets
Keywords: past simple, tenses, ireggular, verbs, , , online teaching
1. My dad # (to buy) a new car last week.
2. The old lady finally # (to sell) her house.
3. In 1995 he # (to be) only a small baby.
4. Where # (to be) you last night?
5. The boy # (to give) his girlfriend a nice present on her birthday.
6. We # (to drive) our car to the garage yesterday.
7. My mum was angry with me. I # (to forget) to buy some milk yesterday.
8. I # (to throw up) up last night. But now I feel much better!
A) threw up
9. Last month she # (to write) a long letter to her pen pal.
10. last week Man. Utd.# (to lose) the match.
11. Last week Man. Utd. # (to win) the match.
12. How was your summer holiday? I # (to have) a wonderful time in France!
13. The girl # (to go) home at about 4 pm.
14. At his 18th birthday his parents # (to give) him a brand new car.
15. When the bullies chased the poor boy, he # (to run) away as fast as he could.