Order these EventsAuthor: Trudgen Brooke
Description: Read through the events and carefully order them from certain to impossible to occur.
The event you think is most likely to happen, you would put a 1 in the box and the event you think is least likely to happen you would put a 10 and so on.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. You will get wet if you stand in the rain with no umbrella
2. You will go swimming in summer
3. A loud noise will wake a baby
4. You will see a helicopter today
5. You will catch a cold if someone with a cold sneezes on you
6. You will meet the Prime Minister this year
7. It will snow in Summer near your house
8. You will travel to the moon this week
9. You will turn 100 years old today