MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. British Invasion
1. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
2. Pop Music
3. Pop music tends to...
4. True or false: People lost interest in disco during the 70s.
5. Boy Band
6. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
10. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
11. Popular Music
12. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
13. Verse-chorus structure
14. True or False:The British Invasion happened in the early 80s.
0. False. Charts helped the growth or rock and pop music.
1. Music charts that helped increase pop music%27s popularity
3. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
4. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
5. AABA form, a series of verses interrupted by a bridge in a song
6. One of the most popular of the early pop/rock artists
7. ...reflect musical trends rather than start them
8. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
9. True: Tchnological advances impacted music.
10. True: Videos gave artists a visible presence that helped sell.
11. Musical genre developed in the 1970s
12. A popular disco singer
13. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.
14. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
15. Music produced for a mass audience