MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. Pop music tends to...
2. True or False:The British Invasion happened in the early 80s.
4. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
5. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
6. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
7. Boy Band
8. Bob Dylan
9. Popular Music
11. Elvis Presley
12. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
13. British Invasion
14. True or false: People lost interest in disco during the 70s.
15. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
0. Music charts that helped increase pop music%27s popularity
1. Musical genre developed in the 1970s
2. 3-6 young adult males who sing but don;t play instruments
3. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
4. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
5. A popular disco singer
6. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
7. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
8. True: Tchnological advances impacted music.
9. Alternates verses with a repeating chorus
10. Infused his music with protest
12. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
13. True: Videos gave artists a visible presence that helped sell.
14. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
15. Typical theme in pop music songs