MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. Verse-chorus structure
1. Thirty-two bar
2. True or False: Music charts really didn%27t help the industry.
3. Elvis Presley
5. Popular Music
8. Donna Summer
10. Bob Dylan
11. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
13. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
14. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
15. Pop Music
0. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
1. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
2. Music produced for a mass audience
3. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
4. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
5. False. Charts helped the growth or rock and pop music.
6. True: Tchnological advances impacted music.
7. AABA form, a series of verses interrupted by a bridge in a song
8. One of the most popular of the early pop/rock artists
9. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
10. Alternates verses with a repeating chorus
11. ...reflect musical trends rather than start them
13. Typical theme in pop music songs
14. The point when most scholars agree pop/rock music began
15. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.