MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
2. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
4. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
5. Elvis Presley
6. Verse-chorus structure
7. Donna Summer
8. Pop Music
9. Thirty-two bar
11. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
13. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
14. True or false: People lost interest in disco during the 70s.
15. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
0. Typical theme in pop music songs
1. False. Charts helped the growth or rock and pop music.
2. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
3. Music produced for a mass audience
5. A popular disco singer
6. True: Videos gave artists a visible presence that helped sell.
7. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.
8. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
9. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
10. The point when most scholars agree pop/rock music began
11. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
12. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
13. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
14. False. Disco became popular re-igniting the industry.
15. Infused his music with protest