MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. Thirty-two bar
3. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
4. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
5. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
7. True or false: People lost interest in disco during the 70s.
8. British Invasion
9. True or False:The British Invasion happened in the early 80s.
10. Bob Dylan
11. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
14. Boy Band
15. Donna Summer
0. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
1. Typical theme in pop music songs
2. AABA form, a series of verses interrupted by a bridge in a song
3. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.
4. False. Disco became popular re-igniting the industry.
5. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
6. True: Videos gave artists a visible presence that helped sell.
7. Musical genre developed in the 1970s
8. True: Tchnological advances impacted music.
9. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
10. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
11. A popular disco singer
12. Music produced for a mass audience
13. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
14. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
15. The point when most scholars agree pop/rock music began