MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. Thirty-two bar
1. Elvis Presley
2. True or False: Music charts really didn%27t help the industry.
4. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
5. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
7. Pop Music
8. Popular Music
9. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
10. Bob Dylan
11. Boy Band
13. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
14. Donna Summer
15. Pop music tends to...
0. True: Videos gave artists a visible presence that helped sell.
1. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
2. The point when most scholars agree pop/rock music began
3. Alternates verses with a repeating chorus
4. 3-6 young adult males who sing but don;t play instruments
5. ...reflect musical trends rather than start them
6. False. Disco became popular re-igniting the industry.
7. A popular disco singer
9. One of the most popular of the early pop/rock artists
10. Musical genre developed in the 1970s
11. Music produced for a mass audience
12. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
13. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.
14. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
15. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing