MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
1. Donna Summer
2. Verse-chorus structure
3. True or false: People lost interest in disco during the 70s.
5. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
6. Popular Music
7. British Invasion
8. Pop Music
9. Pop music tends to...
10. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
13. Thirty-two bar
14. True or False: Music charts really didn%27t help the industry.
15. True or False:The British Invasion happened in the early 80s.
0. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
1. The point when most scholars agree pop/rock music began
3. False. This phenomenon happened in the 1960s
4. AABA form, a series of verses interrupted by a bridge in a song
5. Music charts that helped increase pop music%27s popularity
6. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
7. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
8. Infused his music with protest
9. False. Disco became popular re-igniting the industry.
10. Typical theme in pop music songs
11. A popular disco singer
12. Began airing music videos in the 1980s
13. False. Refers to music produced for a mass audience.
14. Alternates verses with a repeating chorus
15. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.