MOTW Module 2 ReviewAuthor: Rodriguez Rose
Keywords: music, module2, , , , , online teaching
0. Pop music tends to...
4. True or False: Music videos helped artists in the early 80s.
5. True or False: Pop music and poular music are the same thing.
6. True or false: Computers are not a tool used by musicians.
7. True of False: New Kids on the Block is a boy band.
8. Elvis Presley
9. British Invasion
10. Pop Music
13. True or False: Music charts really didn%27t help the industry.
15. True or False: Technology had an incredible effect in music.
0. AABA form, a series of verses interrupted by a bridge in a song
1. A popular disco singer
2. 1960s- British pop groups became popular i the course.
3. Infused his music with protest
4. Any music since the industrialization in the mid-1800s
5. Helped singers develop a more intimate style of singing
6. One of the most popular of the early pop/rock artists
7. False. Charts helped the growth or rock and pop music.
8. False: Computers help musicians create and store new sounds.
9. True: Tchnological advances impacted music.
10. Musical genre developed in the 1970s
11. Music charts that helped increase pop music%27s popularity
12. False. Disco became popular re-igniting the industry.
14. Music produced for a mass audience
15. Alternates verses with a repeating chorus