To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
0. Noble Gases
0. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
1. Noble gas with two neutrons
2. State of matter with a definite volume
3. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
4. Transition metal with 68 neutrons
5. State of matter with a definite shape
6. Element with symbol Xe
7. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984
8. Element with symbol Ca
9. Element with the symbol Au
10. Element with symbol Ag
11. Element in group one that is a gas
12. Element with symbol Cl
13. Group 18 on the periodic table
14. Element with symbol Fe
15. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.