To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
7. Noble Gases
0. Element with symbol Ag
1. Element with the symbol Au
2. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.
3. Group 18 on the periodic table
4. Element with symbol Cl
5. Noble gas with two neutrons
6. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
7. Transition metal with 68 neutrons
8. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984
9. State of matter with a definite shape
10. Element in group one that is a gas
11. Element with symbol Fe
12. Element with symbol Xe
13. State of matter with a definite volume
14. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
15. Element with symbol Ca