To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
5. Noble Gases
0. Element with the symbol Au
1. Element in group one that is a gas
2. Element with symbol Ag
3. State of matter with a definite shape
4. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.
5. Element with symbol Cl
6. Noble gas with two neutrons
7. Element with symbol Ca
8. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
9. State of matter with a definite volume
10. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
11. Element with symbol Xe
12. Group 18 on the periodic table
13. Element with symbol Fe
14. Transition metal with 68 neutrons
15. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984