To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
13. Noble Gases
0. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
1. State of matter with a definite shape
2. Element with symbol Xe
3. Transition metal with 68 neutrons
4. Element with symbol Ag
5. Element with symbol Cl
6. Noble gas with two neutrons
7. Element with symbol Ca
8. Element with the symbol Au
9. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
10. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984
11. Element with symbol Fe
12. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.
13. Element in group one that is a gas
14. Group 18 on the periodic table
15. State of matter with a definite volume