To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Money Matters Chapter 4 Semester Exam ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Myth: By co-signing a loan, I am helping out a friend
1. A tax on the poor and people who can%27t do math
2. Myth: If I pay my credit card off every it%27s ok to use it
3. Mortgage loans where the interest rate is adjusted
4. Myth: The lottery will make you rich.
5. Loan in which the equity in the home is used as collateral
6. Myth: I%27ll take out a 30 year mortgage %26 pay it like a 15
7. Myth: Payday companies are a service for the poor
8. The key to building wealth (according to millionaires)
9. A widely held, but mistaken belief
10. A drop in the value of property
11. Use this to help get you out of debt!
12. Baby Step 2
13. When using credit, one spends this much more
14. Myth: I am helping my friend if I loan them money.
15. Myth: Car payments are a way of life
0. Diner%27s Club
4. Truth: A new car loses 70%25 of its value in the first 4 years.
5. Gazelle Intensity
6. Truth: It is a tax on the poor and on people who can%27t do math
8. Home Equity Loan
9. Truth: You will be moving when they foreclose on you
10. Truth: Don%27t go into debt for emergencies.
11. Truth: A debit card will do all of that
12. Truth: They are horrible, greedy rip off-s that benefit owners
13. Quit borrowing money!
14. Debt consolidation
15. Fixed 15 year