Money Matters Chapter 4 Semester Exam ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Myth: You can get a good deal on a new car.
1. Use this to help get you out of debt!
2. Combining separate debt payments into a single payment
3. Myth: it is wise to take out an ARM mortgage..
4. Myth: Car payments are a way of life
5. A product agressively marketed to consumers
6. Mortgage loans where the interest rate is adjusted
7. Myth: Leasing a car is what sophisticated people do
8. Amount that Payday lending loans costs the consumer
9. A drop in the value of property
10. Living in today%27s society without debt requires this
11. The best way to buy a car.
12. Most expensive way to finance a new car
13. A step to getting out of debt.
14. A tax on the poor and people who can%27t do math
15. Loan in which the equity in the home is used as collateral
1. Truth: The relationship will be strained.
3. 400%25 or more annually
5. Quit borrowing money!
6. Diner%27s Club
8. Truth: It is a tax on the poor and on people who can%27t do math
9. Truth: Life happens and something else will be more impt.
10. Debt consolidation
11. Truth: A debit card will do all of that
12. Truth: You will end up being responsible for the loan.
13. Truth: Driving a used car is what the typical millionaire does
14. Purchase a used (two years or older) car.