Money Matters Chapter 4 Semester Exam ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Myth: The lottery will make you rich.
1. Number one target of credit card companies today
2. Myth: Leasing a car is what sophisticated people do
3. The typical millionaire drives this type of car
4. The best way to buy a car.
5. Myth: You can get a good deal on a new car.
6. Type of mortgage that Dave recommends
7. A drop in the value of property
8. Amount that Payday lending loans costs the consumer
9. Baby Step 2
10. Living in today%27s society without debt requires this
11. Myth: By co-signing a loan, I am helping out a friend
12. Myth: it is wise to take out an ARM mortgage..
13. When using credit, one spends this much more
14. Use this to help get you out of debt!
15. A product agressively marketed to consumers
1. Diner%27s Club
2. Gazelle Intensity
3. Staying debt free
4. Truth: Life happens and something else will be more impt.
5. Fixed 15 year
6. 400%25 or more annually
7. Truth: Don%27t go into debt for emergencies.
8. Paradigm shift
9. Home Equity Loan
10. Truth: You will end up being responsible for the loan.
11. Quit borrowing money!
12. Truth: It is a tax on the poor and on people who can%27t do math
13. Truth: They are horrible, greedy rip off-s that benefit owners
14. A reliable, used car.