Money Matters Chapter 4 Semester Exam ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. When using credit, one spends this much more
1. Myth: If I pay my credit card off every it%27s ok to use it
2. Myth: Leasing a car is what sophisticated people do
3. A widely held, but mistaken belief
4. Type of mortgage that Dave recommends
5. Myth: You can get a good deal on a new car.
6. First charge card in the US
7. Myth: it is wise to take out an ARM mortgage..
8. Most expensive way to finance a new car
9. Baby Step 2
10. Loan in which the equity in the home is used as collateral
11. Myth: Car payments are a way of life
12. Myth: You need a credit card to rent a car or buy stuff online
13. The best way to buy a car.
14. Use this to help get you out of debt!
15. Mortgage loans where the interest rate is adjusted
0. Debt consolidation
1. Truth: Driving a used car is what the typical millionaire does
2. Truth: They are horrible, greedy rip off-s that benefit owners
4. Truth: Life happens and something else will be more impt.
5. Home Equity Loan
8. Paradigm shift
10. 400%25 or more annually
11. Truth: Leasing is the most expensive way purchase a car
12. Diner%27s Club
13. Truth: You will be moving when they foreclose on you
14. A reliable, used car.
15. Fixed 15 year