Money Matters Chapter 4 Semester Exam ReviewAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Use this to help get you out of debt!
1. Myth: You need a credit card to rent a car or buy stuff online
2. Combining separate debt payments into a single payment
3. Myth: The lottery will make you rich.
4. The typical millionaire drives this type of car
5. A widely held, but mistaken belief
6. Myth: By co-signing a loan, I am helping out a friend
7. Most expensive way to finance a new car
8. Loan in which the equity in the home is used as collateral
9. A tax on the poor and people who can%27t do math
10. The key to building wealth (according to millionaires)
11. Myth: You can get a good deal on a new car.
12. Mortgage loans where the interest rate is adjusted
13. When using credit, one spends this much more
14. Myth: Car payments are a way of life
15. Amount that Payday lending loans costs the consumer
2. Diner%27s Club
3. 400%25 or more annually
4. A reliable, used car.
5. The debt snowball
7. Fixed 15 year
8. Home Equity Loan
9. Truth: It is a tax on the poor and on people who can%27t do math
10. Truth: They are horrible, greedy rip off-s that benefit owners
11. Staying debt free
12. Truth: Driving a used car is what the typical millionaire does
13. Truth: Leasing is the most expensive way purchase a car
14. Purchase a used (two years or older) car.
15. Debt consolidation