Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. Sore throat
7. Terminal Disease
0. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
1. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
2. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
3. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
4. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
5. Use to fix an illness.
6. an injury almost like a break.
7. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
9. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
10. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
11. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
12. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
13. A disease without a cure.
14. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
15. medical doctor.