Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Sore throat
3. Terminal Disease
0. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
1. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
2. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
3. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
4. A disease without a cure.
5. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
6. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
7. medical doctor.
8. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
9. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
10. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
11. Use to fix an illness.
13. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
14. an injury almost like a break.
15. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.