Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Sore throat
12. Terminal Disease
0. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
1. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
2. A disease without a cure.
3. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
4. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
6. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
7. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
8. an injury almost like a break.
9. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
10. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
11. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
12. Use to fix an illness.
13. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
14. medical doctor.
15. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.