Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Terminal Disease
11. Sore throat
0. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
2. A disease without a cure.
3. an injury almost like a break.
4. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
5. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
6. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
7. medical doctor.
8. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
9. Use to fix an illness.
10. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
11. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
12. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
13. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
14. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
15. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.