Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Sore throat
6. Terminal Disease
0. Use to fix an illness.
1. an injury almost like a break.
2. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
3. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
4. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
5. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
6. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
7. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
9. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
10. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
11. A disease without a cure.
12. medical doctor.
13. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
14. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
15. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.