Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Terminal Disease
9. Sore throat
0. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
1. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
2. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
3. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
4. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
5. A disease without a cure.
6. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
7. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
8. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
9. Use to fix an illness.
10. medical doctor.
11. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
12. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
14. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
15. an injury almost like a break.