To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Properties of Metals, Nonmetals, %26 Metalloids (Book p.504)Author: Miller Crystal
Keywords: metal, nonmetal, metalloid, corrosion, malleable, , online teaching
2. Silver makes a agreat insulator because it can easily allow heat and electricity to pass through it.
3. The Statue of Liberty is not painted. Its green color comes from corroded copper.
A) statue of liberty.jpg
5. Mark the items that would make good conductors.
6. Which vocabulary term is best represented by the picture shown?
8. Mark the items that would be good insulators.
9. Which propeties are represented in the picture of the copper below?
B) luster (shine)
D) brittle (breaks easily)
A) bent copper.jpg
11. Doctors use gold and titanium in surgeries because they are safe and will not react in the human body.
12. Nonmetals exist in all three states (solid, liquid, gas) at room temperature.
13. A group of elements that can be semiconductors, metallic, or nonmetallic.
D) Noble Gases