To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
BehaviorismAuthor: McDonald Megan
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Who developed Operant conditioning?
2. presentation of a stimulus that increases the probability of a response is?
C) Negative Reinforcement
D) Positive reinforcement
3. increases the probability of a response that removes or prevents an adverse condition is?
A) Negative reinforcement
B) Positive reinforcement
4. What involves presenting a strong stimulus that decreases the frequency of a particular response?
C) Positive Reinforcement
D) Negative Reinforcement
5. What is primarily concerned with observable and measurable aspects of human behavior?
D) Learned helplessness