Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Terminal Disease
6. Sore throat
1. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
2. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
3. Use to fix an illness.
4. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
5. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
6. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
7. A disease without a cure.
8. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
9. medical doctor.
10. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
11. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
12. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
13. an injury almost like a break.
14. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
15. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.