Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
9. Terminal Disease
14. Sore throat
0. A disease without a cure.
1. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
3. an injury almost like a break.
4. Use to fix an illness.
5. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
6. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
7. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
8. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
9. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
10. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
11. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
12. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
13. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
14. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
15. medical doctor.