Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Sore throat
2. Terminal Disease
0. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
1. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
2. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
3. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
4. medical doctor.
5. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
6. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
7. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
8. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
9. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
10. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
11. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
12. A disease without a cure.
13. Use to fix an illness.
14. an injury almost like a break.