Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Sore throat
7. Terminal Disease
0. Use to fix an illness.
1. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
2. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
3. an injury almost like a break.
4. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
6. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
7. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
8. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
9. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
10. A disease without a cure.
11. medical doctor.
12. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
13. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
14. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
15. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.