Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Terminal Disease
8. Sore throat
0. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
2. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
3. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
4. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
5. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
6. A disease without a cure.
7. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
8. medical doctor.
9. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
10. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
11. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
12. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
13. an injury almost like a break.
14. Use to fix an illness.
15. a wound produced by the contat with fire,