Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
7. Terminal Disease
14. Sore throat
1. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
2. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
3. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
4. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
5. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
6. medical doctor.
7. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
8. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
9. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
10. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
11. A disease without a cure.
12. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
13. an injury almost like a break.
14. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
15. Use to fix an illness.