Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Terminal Disease
11. Sore throat
0. Use to fix an illness.
1. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
3. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
4. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
5. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
6. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
7. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
8. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
9. medical doctor.
10. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
11. an injury almost like a break.
12. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
13. A disease without a cure.
14. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
15. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.