Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
7. Terminal Disease
8. Sore throat
0. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
1. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
2. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
3. medical doctor.
4. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
5. A disease without a cure.
6. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
7. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
8. Use to fix an illness.
9. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
10. an injury almost like a break.
12. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
13. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
14. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
15. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.