Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
12. Terminal Disease
15. Sore throat
0. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
1. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
2. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
3. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
4. Use to fix an illness.
5. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
6. medical doctor.
7. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
8. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
9. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
10. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
11. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
12. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
14. an injury almost like a break.
15. A disease without a cure.