Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Find the pair of the words given with their correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Sore throat
15. Terminal Disease
0. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
1. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
2. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
3. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
4. Use to fix an illness.
6. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
7. A disease without a cure.
8. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
9. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
10. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
11. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
12. an injury almost like a break.
13. medical doctor.
14. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
15. a wound produced by the contat with fire,