Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Parallel Lines
3. Intersecting Lines
5. Perpendicular Lines
7. Line Segment
8. Line Segment
9. Parallel Lines
12. Right Angle
13. Perpendicular Lines
14. Intersecting Lines
0. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
1. The distance across a circle through the center.
2. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
3. Lines that cross one another.
4. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
5. A part of a line.
6. The distance around a circle.
7. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
8. Lines that cross one another.
9. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
10. A part of a line.
11. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
12. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
13. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
14. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
15. The distance around a closed, flat shape.