Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Line Segment
3. Line Segment
4. Parallel Lines
5. Intersecting Lines
6. Intersecting Lines
7. Perpendicular Lines
9. Perpendicular Lines
10. Parallel Lines
11. Right Angle
0. The distance around a circle.
1. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
2. Lines that cross one another.
3. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
4. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
5. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
6. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
7. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
8. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
9. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
10. A part of a line.
11. Lines that cross one another.
12. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
13. A part of a line.
14. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
15. The distance across a circle through the center.