Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Line Segment
1. Line Segment
2. Perpendicular Lines
4. Parallel Lines
5. Right Angle
6. Perpendicular Lines
7. Parallel Lines
11. Intersecting Lines
12. Intersecting Lines
0. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
1. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
2. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
3. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
4. A part of a line.
5. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
6. The distance across a circle through the center.
7. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
8. A part of a line.
9. Lines that cross one another.
10. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
11. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
12. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
13. The distance around a circle.
14. Lines that cross one another.
15. The distance around a closed, flat shape.