Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Intersecting Lines
2. Line Segment
3. Parallel Lines
4. Parallel Lines
6. Right Angle
7. Line Segment
9. Perpendicular Lines
13. Perpendicular Lines
15. Intersecting Lines
0. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
1. The distance across a circle through the center.
2. Lines that cross one another.
3. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
4. The distance around a circle.
5. A part of a line.
6. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
7. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
8. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
9. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
10. A part of a line.
11. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
12. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
13. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
14. Lines that cross one another.
15. Intersecting lines that form right angles.