Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Perpendicular Lines
2. Intersecting Lines
4. Right Angle
5. Perpendicular Lines
6. Intersecting Lines
7. Line Segment
11. Parallel Lines
13. Parallel Lines
15. Line Segment
0. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
1. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
2. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
3. The distance across a circle through the center.
4. Lines that cross one another.
5. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
6. Lines that cross one another.
7. A part of a line.
8. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
9. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
10. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
11. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
12. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
13. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
14. The distance around a circle.
15. A part of a line.