Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Perpendicular Lines
5. Intersecting Lines
6. Parallel Lines
9. Line Segment
10. Intersecting Lines
11. Parallel Lines
13. Perpendicular Lines
14. Right Angle
15. Line Segment
0. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
1. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
2. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
3. A part of a line.
4. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
5. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
6. Lines that cross one another.
7. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
8. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
9. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
10. A part of a line.
11. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
12. Lines that cross one another.
13. The distance across a circle through the center.
14. The distance around a circle.
15. Lines that stay the same distance apart.