Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Line Segment
1. Parallel Lines
4. Intersecting Lines
7. Perpendicular Lines
9. Parallel Lines
10. Perpendicular Lines
12. Intersecting Lines
13. Right Angle
15. Line Segment
0. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
1. A part of a line.
2. The distance around a circle.
3. Lines that cross one another.
4. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
5. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
6. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
7. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
8. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
9. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
10. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
11. Lines that cross one another.
12. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
13. A part of a line.
14. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
15. The distance across a circle through the center.