Measurement Vocabulary ReviewAuthor: Gonzalez Glenda
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Perpendicular Lines
2. Line Segment
7. Parallel Lines
8. Parallel Lines
10. Intersecting Lines
11. Intersecting Lines
12. Right Angle
13. Line Segment
14. Perpendicular Lines
0. A part of a line.
1. Intersecting lines that form right angles.
2. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
3. A square corner, measures 90 degrees.
4. Distance from the center of a circle to a point on the circle.
5. Lines that stay the same distance apart.
6. Number of squares that it takes to cover a given surface.
7. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
8. The distance around a closed, flat shape.
9. A part of a line.
10. The distance around a circle.
11. The distance across a circle through the center.
12. A corner formed by two intersecting lines or segments.
13. Lines that cross one another.
14. Lines that cross one another.
15. Intersecting lines that form right angles.