DNAAuthor: Lo Elise
Description: Match the word to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. 3 parts of a nucleotide
1. Where do bonds break during DNA replication?
2. How many pairs of chromosomes does a human have?
3. What bonds with Cytosine?
4. Four types of bases
5. What did Watson, Crick, and Franklin discover?
6. Do boys or girls have XY chromosomes?
7. DNA stands for...
8. What are some examples of what genes can code for?
9. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22sides%22 of the ladder?
10. Where is DNA found?
11. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22rungs%22 of the ladder?
13. How can the shape of DNA be described?
14. Do boys or girls have XX chromosomes?
15. What bonds with Adneine?
0. Alternating sugars and phosphates
1. A double helix or twisted ladder
2. They made discoveries about DNA.
4. Phosphate, Sugar, Base
5. Eye color, hair type, skin color, height.
7. Nitrogen bases
9. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
11. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine
13. Hydrogen bonds
14. Small segment of DNA