DNAAuthor: Lo Elise
Description: Match the word to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. DNA stands for...
1. What bonds with Cytosine?
2. Where do bonds break during DNA replication?
3. How can the shape of DNA be described?
4. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22sides%22 of the ladder?
5. Four types of bases
6. How many pairs of chromosomes does a human have?
7. What bonds with Adneine?
8. Where is DNA found?
9. Do boys or girls have XX chromosomes?
10. Do boys or girls have XY chromosomes?
11. What are some examples of what genes can code for?
12. What did Watson, Crick, and Franklin discover?
13. 3 parts of a nucleotide
15. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22rungs%22 of the ladder?
0. They made discoveries about DNA.
1. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
3. Phosphate, Sugar, Base
4. A double helix or twisted ladder
5. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine
6. Nitrogen bases
7. Eye color, hair type, skin color, height.
8. Small segment of DNA
9. Alternating sugars and phosphates
12. Hydrogen bonds