DNAAuthor: Lo Elise
Description: Match the word to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Where is DNA found?
1. Where do bonds break during DNA replication?
2. Do boys or girls have XX chromosomes?
3. How can the shape of DNA be described?
4. DNA stands for...
5. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22sides%22 of the ladder?
6. What bonds with Adneine?
7. 3 parts of a nucleotide
8. What bonds with Cytosine?
9. How many pairs of chromosomes does a human have?
10. Four types of bases
11. What did Watson, Crick, and Franklin discover?
12. What are some examples of what genes can code for?
14. DNA looks like a ladder. What are the %22rungs%22 of the ladder?
15. Do boys or girls have XY chromosomes?
0. Nitrogen bases
2. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
4. Eye color, hair type, skin color, height.
5. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine
7. Phosphate, Sugar, Base
8. Small segment of DNA
10. A double helix or twisted ladder
12. Alternating sugars and phosphates
13. They made discoveries about DNA.
14. Hydrogen bonds