Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Does your mother like to go shopping?
1. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
2. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
3. Why do you like it?
4. May I help you?
5. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
6. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
7. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
8. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
9. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
10. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
11. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
12. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
13. Are you cold?
14. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
15. Do you like to go shopping?
0. Because it%27s cheap.
1. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
2. About 100 Baht.
3. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
4. No, I don%27t.
5. I like Save-One market.
6. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
7. Yes, I am.
8. Yes, she does.
9. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
10. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
11. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
12. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
13. About once a month.
14. No, he doesn%27t.
15. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.