Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
1. May I help you?
2. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
3. Do you like to go shopping?
4. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
5. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
6. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
7. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
8. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
9. Are you cold?
10. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
11. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
12. Does your mother like to go shopping?
13. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
14. Why do you like it?
15. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
0. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
1. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
2. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
3. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
4. About once a month.
5. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
6. Yes, I am.
7. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
8. I like Save-One market.
9. Yes, she does.
10. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
11. About 100 Baht.
12. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
13. No, I don%27t.
14. Because it%27s cheap.
15. No, he doesn%27t.