Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
1. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
2. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
3. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
4. May I help you?
5. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
6. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
7. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
8. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
9. Why do you like it?
10. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
11. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
12. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
13. Are you cold?
14. Does your mother like to go shopping?
15. Do you like to go shopping?
0. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
1. About once a month.
2. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
3. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
4. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
5. No, he doesn%27t.
6. I like Save-One market.
7. Yes, I am.
8. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
9. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
10. About 100 Baht.
11. Because it%27s cheap.
12. Yes, she does.
13. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
14. No, I don%27t.
15. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?