Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
1. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
2. May I help you?
3. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
4. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
5. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
6. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
7. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
8. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
9. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
10. Does your mother like to go shopping?
11. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
12. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
13. Are you cold?
14. Why do you like it?
15. Do you like to go shopping?
0. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
1. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
2. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
3. Because it%27s cheap.
4. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
5. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
6. I like Save-One market.
7. Yes, she does.
8. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
9. About 100 Baht.
10. No, I don%27t.
11. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
12. Yes, I am.
13. No, he doesn%27t.
14. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
15. About once a month.