Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
1. Why do you like it?
2. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
3. Do you like to go shopping?
4. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
5. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
6. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
7. Does your mother like to go shopping?
8. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
9. Are you cold?
10. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
11. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
12. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
13. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
14. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
15. May I help you?
0. Because it%27s cheap.
1. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
2. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
3. About 100 Baht.
4. I like Save-One market.
5. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
6. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
7. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
8. Yes, she does.
9. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
10. Yes, I am.
11. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
12. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
13. No, he doesn%27t.
14. About once a month.
15. No, I don%27t.