Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
1. Do you like to go shopping?
2. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
3. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
4. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
5. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
6. Are you cold?
7. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
8. Why do you like it?
9. Does your mother like to go shopping?
10. May I help you?
11. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
12. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
13. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
14. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
15. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
0. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
1. About 100 Baht.
2. I like Save-One market.
3. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
4. Because it%27s cheap.
5. No, I don%27t.
6. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
7. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
8. Yes, she does.
9. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
10. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
11. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
12. No, he doesn%27t.
13. About once a month.
14. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
15. Yes, I am.