Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Do you like to go shopping?
1. May I help you?
2. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
3. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
4. Does your mother like to go shopping?
5. Are you cold?
6. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
7. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
8. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
9. Why do you like it?
10. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
11. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
12. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
13. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
14. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
15. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
0. I like Save-One market.
1. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
2. About once a month.
3. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
4. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
5. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
6. No, I don%27t.
7. Yes, she does.
8. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
9. Because it%27s cheap.
10. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
11. Yes, I am.
12. No, he doesn%27t.
13. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
14. About 100 Baht.
15. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.