Unit 8 Touchstone Matching ExerciseAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Are you cold?
1. May I help you?
2. Does your English eacher have to wear a tie in class?
3. How much does a new Honda Wave motorcycle cost in Thailand?
4. Why do you like it?
5. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
6. I want to get a Thai massage. How much does that cost?
7. How much does a cheap cell phone cost in Thailand?
8. Does your mother like to go shopping?
9. What kinds of clothes do yu like to wear after class?
10. What%27s your favorite place to go shopping in Korat?
11. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
12. Where do you like to buy DVDs?
13. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
14. What do you wear in the winter in Thailand?
15. Do you like to go shopping?
0. Casual clothes, like a T-shirt, blue jeans, and flipflops.
1. Hmmm. Maybe about 35,000 Baht.
2. No, I don%27t.
3. About once a month.
4. I like Save-One market.
5. Yes, she does.
6. Because it%27s cheap.
7. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
8. At Panthip Plaza in Bangkok.
9. I usually wear a jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
10. Uh, maybe about 1000 Baht.
11. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
12. About 100 Baht.
13. Yes, I am.
14. Yes, thank you. How much is that cell phone?
15. No, he doesn%27t.