Objective FunctionsAuthor: language sweetberry
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Direct Object
2. Indirect Object
3. Objective Complement
4. Object of the Preposition
0. The children ate a SNACK.
1. Charles Dickens wrote beautiful STORIES.
2. The teacher graded the history PAPERS.
3. Carmen sent JOSE the money.
4. Phillip threw HARRY the ball.
5. Mr. Loffer gave the TEACHERS a review.
6. The team chose Sam CAPTAIN
7. The committee appointed John MAYOR.
8. The Congress elected Pelosi SPEAKER.
9. Water evaporates in the SUNLIGHT.
10. My bike is kept in the GARAGE.
11. The lawyer performed his duty with COURAGE.