To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
6. Noble Gases
0. Group 18 on the periodic table
1. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
2. Element with symbol Ca
3. Transition metal with 68 neutrons
4. Element with symbol Ag
5. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984
6. Element with symbol Cl
7. Element with symbol Fe
8. Element with the symbol Au
9. State of matter with a definite volume
10. Element with symbol Xe
11. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.
12. Element in group one that is a gas
13. Noble gas with two neutrons
14. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
15. State of matter with a definite shape