To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chemistry Match UpAuthor: Keller Chelsea
Description: On one side of the a flash card there will be an element and on the another flashcard there will be a characteristic of that element.
Keywords: Elements, , , , , , online teaching
6. Noble Gases
0. Element with symbol Fe
1. Element with symbol Xe
2. Group 18 on the periodic table
3. Element with symbol Ca
4. Noble gas with two neutrons
5. Element with symbol Ag
6. Metalloid Located in group thirteen.
7. Element in group one that is a gas
8. State of matter with a definite volume
9. State of matter with a definite shape
10. Element with symbol Cl
11. Element found in group one with 11 protons and 11 electrons
12. Element with the symbol Au
13. State of matter with no definite shape or volume.
14. Noble gas with an atomic weight of 39.984
15. Transition metal with 68 neutrons