NapoleonAuthor: Guajardo Lorena
Description: Match the terms with its definition.
Keywords: Napoleon, French, War, Battle, Revolution, , online teaching
1. Coup d%27état
2. Battle of Trafalgar
3. balance of power
5. Congress of Vienna
7. Holy Alliance
8. Continental System
10. Peninsular War
12. Concert of Europe
14. Scorched-earth policy
15. Napoleonic Code
0. British defeat of Napoleon’s forces at sea
1. Forced closing of ports
2. Military leader who seized power in France
3. Napoleon’s policy of preventing trade and communication
4. Bringing back to power the kings that Napoleon had driven out
5. Napoleon’s last time in power.
6. an agreement between Napoleon and church
7. Spanish peasant fighter
8. Leader at the Congress of Vienna
9. Alliances to help prevent the revolution.
10. League formed by Russia, Austria, and Prussia
11. takeover of a government suddenly
12. Laws made by Napoleon
13. Policy of burning fields
14. Condition in which no one country becomes a threat to the other
15. Meetings held in Vienna to restore order in Europe.