To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
NapoleonAuthor: Guajardo Lorena
Description: Match the terms with its definition.
Keywords: Napoleon, French, War, Battle, Revolution, , online teaching
0. Hundred Days
1. Concert of Europe
2. balance of power
4. Scorched-earth policy
5. Congress of Vienna
8. Battle of Trafalgar
9. Peninsular War
12. Continental System
13. Holy Alliance
14. Napoleonic Code
0. Bringing back to power the kings that Napoleon had driven out
1. Alliances to help prevent the revolution.
2. Condition in which no one country becomes a threat to the other
3. Policy of burning fields
4. British defeat of Napoleon’s forces at sea
5. League formed by Russia, Austria, and Prussia
6. Spanish peasant fighter
7. Napoleon%27s war fought in Spain
8. an agreement between Napoleon and church
9. Meetings held in Vienna to restore order in Europe.
10. takeover of a government suddenly
11. Military leader who seized power in France
12. Vote by the people
13. Napoleon’s last time in power.
14. Forced closing of ports
15. Laws made by Napoleon