Adams Review GameAuthor: Ekwue Grace
Description: Answer questions correctly to climb up the hill.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. The XYZ Affair involved the United States and which European country?
2. What is a diplomat?
A) a person who represents his country in a foreign country
B) a person who supports war
C) the name of a member of Congress
D) a person who supports peace
3. The Alien and Sedition Acts were passed to
A) Punish anyone opposed to the French Revolution
B) Re-elect John Adams
C) Establish federal control over the press
D) Quiet Democratic Republican criticism of John Adams
4. an %22alien%22 is another name for
A) a citizen
B) a rebel
C) an immigrant
D) a diplomat
5. sedition is...
A) actions persuading people to support government
B) a punishment for a crime
C) words or actions that persuade others to oppose the gov.
D) a process for adding states to the union
6. Which political party was John Adams a part of?
7. Anti-Federalists became known as which political party?
D) Know-Nothing Party
8. Today, the Alien and Sedition Acts would be a violation of which amendment?
9. John Adams maintained the foreign policy of
D) free speech