Imperialism 3 - - - page 552 - to right before annexation on 556Author: Hall Matthew
Description: Read pages 552 to right before annexation on page 556 and then complete this activity. Please complete this activity until scoring at least 90%25.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Within the year _#__, the United States engaged in a conflict known as the Spanish-American War.
2. William Hearst supposedly informed an artist in Cuba, %22You furnish the pictures and I%27ll furnish the __#___,
A) war, WAR, War
3. An uproar emerged when a _____#_______ diplomat demeaned the President through private correspondence that was publicized.
A) Spanish, spanish, SPANISH
4. After the explosion of The Maine, ______#____ Roosevelt, an assistant Secretary of the Navy, voiced support for a declaration of war with Spain who he claimed had attacked the United States.
A) Theodore, theodore, THEODORE
5. Roosevelt joined a volunteer unit known as the _____#_______ which saw battle action in Cuba.