Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Color Depth
2. File Size
5. 256 Channel Transparency
9. Single Channel Transparency
0. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
1. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
2. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
3. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
4. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
5. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
6. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
7. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
8. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
9. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
10. How large or small the file is on the disk.
11. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
12. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
13. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
14. General term for an image having a transparent background
15. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.