Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. 256 Channel Transparency
8. File Size
13. Single Channel Transparency
15. Color Depth
0. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
1. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
2. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
3. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
4. How large or small the file is on the disk.
5. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
6. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
7. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
8. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
9. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
10. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
11. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
12. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
13. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
14. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
15. General term for an image having a transparent background