To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
History QuizAuthor: Miller Roy
Description: Match the answer to the proper question.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Which German structure was destroyed in 1989?
1. Who wrote %22The Jungle Book%22?
2. Who defeated the dreaded Spanish Armada?
3. Who was the Nazi leader during World War 2?
4. Which U.S. naval base was bombed on Dec. 7 1941?
5. What two Japanese cities experienced the Atomic Bomb?
6. Which city-state led the Greeks in the Battle of Thermopylae?
7. Who was the 16th U.S. President?
8. Who was the Vietnamese leader in the Vietnam War?
9. In what year did the U.S.A. land a manned craft on the moon?
10. What event was predicted to happen at the end of 1999?
11. Which country nerve gassed a minority in the 1990%27s?
12. Who assassinated Abraham Lincoln?
13. When did World War 2 end?
14. What two people explored the Louisiana Purchase?
15. Who was the first U.S. President?
0. Abraham Lincoln
1. The Berlin Wall
5. John Wilkes Booth
8. Hiroshima and Nagasaki
9. Ho Chi Minh
10. George Washington
11. Lewis and Clark
12. Adolf Hitler
14. Pearl Harbor
15. Rudyard Kipling