Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Instruction Register
2. Two%27s Complement
6. Repetitive Strain Injury
7. Progam counter
8. Character set
9. Non-maskable interrupt
10. Address Bus
12. Resolution independent
13. Control Bus
0. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
1. Holds the address of the next instruction
2. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
3. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
4. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
5. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
6. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
7. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
8. A problem with parallel transmission
9. Image size does not affect display quality
10. Holds the instruction currently being executed
11. Set of characters used by a keyboard
12. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
13. also called %22volatile memory%22
14. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
15. Used to carry out computations.