Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Repetitive Strain Injury
3. Progam counter
4. Two%27s Complement
5. Address Bus
7. Resolution independent
12. Character set
13. Non-maskable interrupt
14. Control Bus
15. Instruction Register
0. Used to carry out computations.
1. A problem with parallel transmission
2. Set of characters used by a keyboard
3. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
4. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
5. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
6. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
7. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
8. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
9. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
10. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
11. Holds the instruction currently being executed
12. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
13. Holds the address of the next instruction
14. Image size does not affect display quality
15. also called %22volatile memory%22