Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Progam counter
4. Non-maskable interrupt
6. Address Bus
7. Resolution independent
9. Instruction Register
11. Repetitive Strain Injury
12. Character set
14. Two%27s Complement
15. Control Bus
0. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
1. Holds the address of the next instruction
2. Used to carry out computations.
3. also called %22volatile memory%22
4. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
5. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
6. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
7. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
8. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
9. A problem with parallel transmission
10. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
11. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
12. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
13. Holds the instruction currently being executed
14. Set of characters used by a keyboard
15. Image size does not affect display quality