Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Character set
2. Two%27s Complement
4. Non-maskable interrupt
6. Control Bus
7. Progam counter
8. Address Bus
9. Instruction Register
13. Repetitive Strain Injury
14. Resolution independent
0. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
1. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
2. Used to carry out computations.
3. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
4. also called %22volatile memory%22
5. Image size does not affect display quality
6. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
7. A problem with parallel transmission
8. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
9. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
10. Set of characters used by a keyboard
11. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
12. Holds the instruction currently being executed
13. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
14. Holds the address of the next instruction
15. Cannot be ignored by the CPU