Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Instruction Register
1. Control Bus
8. Resolution independent
9. Progam counter
11. Repetitive Strain Injury
12. Character set
13. Non-maskable interrupt
14. Address Bus
15. Two%27s Complement
0. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
1. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
2. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
3. A problem with parallel transmission
4. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
5. Set of characters used by a keyboard
6. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
7. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
8. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
9. Holds the address of the next instruction
10. Image size does not affect display quality
11. Used to carry out computations.
12. also called %22volatile memory%22
13. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
14. Holds the instruction currently being executed
15. Cannot be ignored by the CPU