Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Address Bus
1. Character set
5. Repetitive Strain Injury
6. Two%27s Complement
9. Progam counter
11. Non-maskable interrupt
12. Resolution independent
13. Control Bus
14. Instruction Register
0. Used to carry out computations.
1. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
2. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
3. Image size does not affect display quality
4. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
5. Holds the instruction currently being executed
6. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
7. Holds the address of the next instruction
8. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
9. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
10. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
11. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
12. also called %22volatile memory%22
13. A problem with parallel transmission
14. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
15. Set of characters used by a keyboard