Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Address Bus
3. Character set
5. Control Bus
8. Progam counter
9. Two%27s Complement
10. Repetitive Strain Injury
11. Resolution independent
13. Non-maskable interrupt
15. Instruction Register
0. Holds the address of the next instruction
1. Used to carry out computations.
2. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
3. also called %22volatile memory%22
4. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard
5. Image size does not affect display quality
6. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
7. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
8. A problem with parallel transmission
9. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
10. Set of characters used by a keyboard
11. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
12. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
13. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
14. Holds the instruction currently being executed
15. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral