Description: Match up the words with their definitions.
NOTE THE TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Instruction Register
4. Character set
6. Progam counter
7. Non-maskable interrupt
9. Repetitive Strain Injury
10. Two%27s Complement
12. Resolution independent
14. Address Bus
15. Control Bus
0. Holds the address of the next instruction
1. Used by ALU to hold numberf for calculations
2. Image size does not affect display quality
3. Holds the instruction currently being executed
4. A problem with parallel transmission
5. Set of characters used by a keyboard
6. also called %22volatile memory%22
7. Memory that sits between the processor %26 RAM
8. Used to exchange data with a slow-acting peripheral
9. Used to carry out computations.
10. Has these lines: read, write, reset, interrupt
11. Flip bits and add 1 to get negative no in binary
12. Uni-directional. Used to pinpoint memory location.
13. Sits between CPU and a peripheral
14. Cannot be ignored by the CPU
15. Caused by repeated awkward actions on keyboard