Greece Unit ReviewAuthor: Siler Brandy
Description: It is important that you play all four games for ancient Greece to get a good feel for what you%27ll see on your test. On this particular game, there are 64 different questions. You%27ll probably need to play through at least five times before you see all of them. If you can make a 100%25 five times in a row, I think you%27ll do very well on your exam. :) Good luck!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How did the ancient Minoans earn their wealth?
1. Problem with Sparta
3. What desperate move did the Spartans take to win Pel. War?
5. Who were the key players in the Peloponnesian War?
7. 3 reasons for Xerxes to go to war against Athens
8. Representative Democracy
10. From what group did the Greeks learn to make an alphabet?
15. Rebellion or defeat happen when you have weak rulers
0. They made a deal with Persians to build up a navy
1. Slaves, women, and foreign-born men
2. society in which citizens share in running the government
3. Sparta and Athens
4. There was a food shortage because of fast rising population
5. embarrassing loss to Greeks, poor rulers, unfair taxes, etc.
6. equal members of a political community w/ rights %26 respons.
7. bronze work, shipbuilding, navigating, trade, even goddess
8. the belief in the existence of many gods and-or goddesses
9. It was a narrow pass-eliminating Persia%27s numer-ical advantage
10. Library w/ 500,000 scrolls %26 a research museum
11. His generals fought one another for power
12. EVERY citizen gets to discuss and vote on EVERY issue.
13. citizen soldier (like militia instead of professional soldiers)
14. democracy, drama, literature, art, and architecture