Goldilocks and the three bearsAuthor: Campo Periago Libertad
Description: Dominoes: Find out the right writing with its definition; so that, you learn vocabulary.
Find pairs: Find out the right action with its writing.
Link up: Link the sentence with the right character.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Living room
0. Big mammal with a strong body.
1. The entrance (space in a wall) or exit in a room or building.
2. Intermediate size.
3. An object which you can eat liquids, and it has a handle.
4. A piece of furniture (where meals are) supporting by legs.
5. A building where things and person are.
6. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods.
7. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
8. A room used for eating and cooking.
9. Sleeping for a shor period of time.
10. Limited size.
11. Very intense size.
12. A room used for relaxing, talking and watching TV.
13. Food made by boiling or meals in water or milk.
14. A room used for sleeping.
15. A seat for a person with a support in the back.