To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Goldilocks and the three bearsAuthor: Campo Periago Libertad
Description: Dominoes: Find out the right writing with its definition; so that, you learn vocabulary. Find pairs: Find out the right action with its writing. Link up: Link the sentence with the right character.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Living room
0. Sleeping for a shor period of time.
1. Very intense size.
2. Intermediate size.
3. A piece of furniture (where meals are) supporting by legs.
4. An object which you can eat liquids, and it has a handle.
5. Big mammal with a strong body.
6. A building where things and person are.
7. A room used for relaxing, talking and watching TV.
8. Limited size.
9. A room used for sleeping.
10. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
11. A room used for eating and cooking.
12. The entrance (space in a wall) or exit in a room or building.
13. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods.
14. Food made by boiling or meals in water or milk.
15. A seat for a person with a support in the back.