Goldilocks and the three bearsAuthor: Campo Periago Libertad
Description: Dominoes: Find out the right writing with its definition; so that, you learn vocabulary.
Find pairs: Find out the right action with its writing.
Link up: Link the sentence with the right character.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Living room
0. The entrance (space in a wall) or exit in a room or building.
1. A building where things and person are.
2. Sleeping for a shor period of time.
3. Limited size.
4. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
5. A room used for relaxing, talking and watching TV.
6. Very intense size.
7. A seat for a person with a support in the back.
8. A room used for sleeping.
9. Food made by boiling or meals in water or milk.
10. A room used for eating and cooking.
11. An object which you can eat liquids, and it has a handle.
12. Big mammal with a strong body.
13. A piece of furniture (where meals are) supporting by legs.
14. Intermediate size.
15. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods.