Goldilocks and the three bearsAuthor: Campo Periago Libertad
Description: Dominoes: Find out the right writing with its definition; so that, you learn vocabulary.
Find pairs: Find out the right action with its writing.
Link up: Link the sentence with the right character.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Living room
0. An object which you can eat liquids, and it has a handle.
1. A building where things and person are.
2. Very intense size.
3. Sleeping for a shor period of time.
4. A room used for sleeping.
5. A piece of furniture (where meals are) supporting by legs.
6. A room used for relaxing, talking and watching TV.
7. Big mammal with a strong body.
8. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
9. A room used for eating and cooking.
10. A seat for a person with a support in the back.
11. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods.
12. Intermediate size.
13. The entrance (space in a wall) or exit in a room or building.
14. Limited size.
15. Food made by boiling or meals in water or milk.