Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. He was valued for his skill
1. She had the idea
2. The pilot started preparations
3. There%27s no point
4. I see no harm of
5. I never quite mastered the art
6. He has a master plan
7. The rabbit had no chance
8. She has a sincere interest
9. The report emphasizes the importance
10. The job requires prior experience
11. They had great difficulty
12. I had no means
13. Life has a nasty habit
14. The main reason
15. He came here with the purpose
0. in painting.
1. of carrying out the attack.
2. of improving safety standards.
3. for living in Spain is the weather.
4. for landing.
5. of starting her own business.
6. in advertising.
7. of telling him I would be late.
8. of repeating itself.
9. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
10. of walking in high heels.
11. drinking coffee.
12. for becoming a millionaire.
13. in raising money for the company.
14. of outrunning the dogs.
15. in worrying.