Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Life has a nasty habit
1. I see no harm of
2. The main reason
3. I never quite mastered the art
4. They had great difficulty
5. The pilot started preparations
6. The rabbit had no chance
7. She had the idea
8. She has a sincere interest
9. I had no means
10. The job requires prior experience
11. He has a master plan
12. He was valued for his skill
13. There%27s no point
14. The report emphasizes the importance
15. He came here with the purpose
0. in raising money for the company.
1. for becoming a millionaire.
2. of outrunning the dogs.
3. of repeating itself.
4. drinking coffee.
5. in advertising.
6. in painting.
7. of telling him I would be late.
8. of starting her own business.
9. in worrying.
10. of improving safety standards.
11. for landing.
12. for living in Spain is the weather.
13. of walking in high heels.
14. of carrying out the attack.
15. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.