Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I see no harm of
1. The pilot started preparations
2. Life has a nasty habit
3. I never quite mastered the art
4. He has a master plan
5. He was valued for his skill
6. He came here with the purpose
7. The main reason
8. She had the idea
9. She has a sincere interest
10. I had no means
11. The job requires prior experience
12. The report emphasizes the importance
13. There%27s no point
14. The rabbit had no chance
15. They had great difficulty
0. of repeating itself.
1. drinking coffee.
2. of walking in high heels.
3. for landing.
4. of starting her own business.
5. in advertising.
6. for becoming a millionaire.
7. of outrunning the dogs.
8. in painting.
9. of telling him I would be late.
10. of carrying out the attack.
11. for living in Spain is the weather.
12. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
13. in raising money for the company.
14. in worrying.
15. of improving safety standards.