Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I had no means
1. He has a master plan
2. The job requires prior experience
3. The pilot started preparations
4. The report emphasizes the importance
5. He was valued for his skill
6. She had the idea
7. He came here with the purpose
8. The rabbit had no chance
9. I never quite mastered the art
10. The main reason
11. They had great difficulty
12. There%27s no point
13. Life has a nasty habit
14. She has a sincere interest
15. I see no harm of
0. of telling him I would be late.
1. for landing.
2. of repeating itself.
3. drinking coffee.
4. for becoming a millionaire.
5. in worrying.
6. of starting her own business.
7. of walking in high heels.
8. of improving safety standards.
9. of carrying out the attack.
10. in raising money for the company.
11. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
12. in painting.
13. in advertising.
14. for living in Spain is the weather.
15. of outrunning the dogs.