Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Life has a nasty habit
1. He came here with the purpose
2. She had the idea
3. They had great difficulty
4. The main reason
5. He has a master plan
6. I had no means
7. I never quite mastered the art
8. He was valued for his skill
9. I see no harm of
10. The pilot started preparations
11. The job requires prior experience
12. She has a sincere interest
13. There%27s no point
14. The report emphasizes the importance
15. The rabbit had no chance
0. of starting her own business.
1. in advertising.
2. in painting.
3. of repeating itself.
4. in worrying.
5. of carrying out the attack.
6. in raising money for the company.
7. drinking coffee.
8. for becoming a millionaire.
9. of improving safety standards.
10. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
11. of telling him I would be late.
12. for landing.
13. of outrunning the dogs.
14. for living in Spain is the weather.
15. of walking in high heels.