Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I had no means
1. She had the idea
2. They had great difficulty
3. I never quite mastered the art
4. She has a sincere interest
5. The job requires prior experience
6. He came here with the purpose
7. He was valued for his skill
8. The rabbit had no chance
9. The report emphasizes the importance
10. He has a master plan
11. Life has a nasty habit
12. The main reason
13. The pilot started preparations
14. I see no harm of
15. There%27s no point
0. of starting her own business.
1. in worrying.
2. for becoming a millionaire.
3. of walking in high heels.
4. for living in Spain is the weather.
5. of carrying out the attack.
6. of telling him I would be late.
7. in painting.
8. in raising money for the company.
9. of outrunning the dogs.
10. of improving safety standards.
11. of repeating itself.
12. drinking coffee.
13. for landing.
14. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
15. in advertising.