Gerund and InfinitiveAuthor: Grammarnazi Tatiana
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. He was valued for his skill
1. The report emphasizes the importance
2. They had great difficulty
3. There%27s no point
4. The job requires prior experience
5. I had no means
6. The main reason
7. Life has a nasty habit
8. He has a master plan
9. I never quite mastered the art
10. The pilot started preparations
11. The rabbit had no chance
12. She had the idea
13. I see no harm of
14. She has a sincere interest
15. He came here with the purpose
0. in raising money for the company.
1. for landing.
2. in painting.
3. of outrunning the dogs.
4. of improving safety standards.
5. of repeating itself.
6. in finding a replacement of such a good specialist.
7. of walking in high heels.
8. of starting her own business.
9. for living in Spain is the weather.
10. in advertising.
11. of telling him I would be late.
12. drinking coffee.
13. for becoming a millionaire.
14. of carrying out the attack.
15. in worrying.