To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Geographic Regions (2b)Author: Gehle Beth
Keywords: USI to 1865, US History, , , , , online teaching
1. The Appalachian Mountains are old and #.
2. The Canadian Shield has hills worn by erosion and hundreds of # carved by glaciers.
3. The Interior Lowlands has rolling flatlands with many rivers, broad #, and grassy hills.
A) fertile valleys
B) eroded mountains
C) river valleys
D) rugged mountains
4. The Rocky Mountains are # mountains with high elevations.
5. The Continental Divide determines the # of rivers.
A) water source
B) speed of flow
C) directional flow
D) water cycle
6. The Great Plains are flat grassland that gradually increases in elevation #.
7. The Basin and Range has # elevations and isolated mountain ranges.
8. Death Valley is the # point in North America.
B) most interesting
D) most dangerous
9. The Coastal Range has rugged mountains and fertile valleys along the # coast.
C) Gulf of Mexico
D) Hudson Bay