To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Goldilocks and the three bearsAuthor:
Description: Dominoes: Find out the right writing with its definition; so that, you learn vocabulary.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Living room
0. An object which you can eat liquids, and it has a handle.
1. Food made by boiling or meals in water or milk.
2. A room used for sleeping.
3. Very intense size.
4. Big mammal with a strong body.
5. Limited size.
6. A piece of furniture (where meals are) supporting by legs.
7. A seat for a person with a support in the back.
8. Sleeping for a shor period of time.
9. A room used for eating and cooking.
10. The entrance (space in a wall) or exit in a room or building.
11. A building where things and person are.
12. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods.
13. Intermediate size.
14. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
15. A room used for relaxing, talking and watching TV.