p.64 fill in the gapsAuthor: YeonMI Yun
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. ...and try to ( ) the temptation to translate everything word for word. Sometimes it just isn%27t possible!
D) take over
2. ( ) never wear something just because everyone else is wearing it....
A) Try to
B) You should
C) Make sure you
D) Thanks for
3. ...( ) wear what you feel comfortable wearing and what looks good on you. Fashion is about expressing your own identity.
A) Always don%27t
B) Always remember
C) Start by
4. Be ( ) not to overdo it....
5. ...You ( ) easily injure yourself...
D) don%27t like
6. ...( ) not used to taking exercise.
A) if you are
B) Be careful
D) start by
7. Of course you should make an ( ) to be friendly...
8. ...but at the same time ( ) you don%27t appear too keen or over-friendly as this can put people off.
A) it%27s important
B) never mind
C) nice to meet
D) it might hurt
9. ( ) by finding the right teacher. It must be someone you like and trust, and who will give you good advice and encouragement...
C) Always remember
10. ...and above all, allow plenty ( ) for practice. Playing well requires time and dedication. There are no short cuts.
A) of water
B) of time
C) of fruits
D) of meat