Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
1. Those who live in glass houses
2. Too many cooks
3. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
4. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
5. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
6. You can lead a horse to water,
7. Many hands
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
9. You cannot teach
10. Don%27t look a gift horse
11. I think we%27re friends because we come from
12. Don%27t make a mountain
13. If you look after the pennies,
14. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
15. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
0. each other whenever we can.
1. similar backrounds.
2. the pounds will look after themselves.
3. spoil the broth.
4. each other%27s company.
5. in touch.
6. but you can%27t make him drink.
7. out of a molehill.
8. make light work.
11. shouldn%27t throw stones.
13. an old dog new tricks.
14. in the mouth.
15. a long way.