Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Those who live in glass houses
1. I think we%27re friends because we come from
2. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
4. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
5. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
6. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
7. Too many cooks
8. Many hands
9. If you look after the pennies,
10. Don%27t look a gift horse
11. You cannot teach
12. You can lead a horse to water,
13. Don%27t make a mountain
14. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
15. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
0. but you can%27t make him drink.
3. make light work.
4. similar backrounds.
5. the pounds will look after themselves.
6. in the mouth.
7. each other%27s company.
8. an old dog new tricks.
9. out of a molehill.
10. spoil the broth.
11. in touch.
12. a long way.
13. each other whenever we can.
14. shouldn%27t throw stones.