Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. You cannot teach
1. If you look after the pennies,
2. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
3. I think we%27re friends because we come from
4. Those who live in glass houses
5. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
6. Too many cooks
7. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
9. Don%27t make a mountain
10. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
11. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
12. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
13. You can lead a horse to water,
14. Don%27t look a gift horse
15. Many hands
0. shouldn%27t throw stones.
1. make light work.
2. each other%27s company.
3. the pounds will look after themselves.
4. each other whenever we can.
5. an old dog new tricks.
6. in the mouth.
7. spoil the broth.
8. but you can%27t make him drink.
9. a long way.
11. similar backrounds.
12. out of a molehill.
14. in touch.