Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Don%27t look a gift horse
1. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
2. You can lead a horse to water,
3. Many hands
4. If you look after the pennies,
5. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
6. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
7. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
8. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
9. Too many cooks
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
11. You cannot teach
12. I think we%27re friends because we come from
13. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
14. Don%27t make a mountain
15. Those who live in glass houses
0. out of a molehill.
1. in touch.
2. spoil the broth.
3. shouldn%27t throw stones.
4. each other%27s company.
5. but you can%27t make him drink.
6. an old dog new tricks.
8. the pounds will look after themselves.
9. similar backrounds.
10. make light work.
11. in the mouth.
13. a long way.
15. each other whenever we can.