Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. You can lead a horse to water,
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
2. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
3. Too many cooks
4. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
5. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
6. Don%27t look a gift horse
7. Those who live in glass houses
8. If you look after the pennies,
9. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
10. Many hands
11. You cannot teach
12. Don%27t make a mountain
13. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
14. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
15. I think we%27re friends because we come from
0. a long way.
1. in touch.
3. make light work.
4. the pounds will look after themselves.
6. spoil the broth.
7. but you can%27t make him drink.
8. out of a molehill.
9. shouldn%27t throw stones.
10. in the mouth.
11. an old dog new tricks.
12. each other%27s company.
13. each other whenever we can.
15. similar backrounds.