Why are people friends? Proverbs (copy)Author: loot kersti
Description: Match the beginnings and endings of sentences below:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Those who live in glass houses
1. We live in different towns now but we still try to see
2. Too many cooks
3. You can lead a horse to water,
4. If you look after the pennies,
5. Even if we move to different countries, we%27d always stay
6. Mark and I get on very well. We%27ve got so much
7. Lucy%27s my best friend. I know I can always rely on
I didn%27t like Jenny at first but now we get on
9. I%27ve known Susan since we were at school. We go back
10. Don%27t look a gift horse
11. You cannot teach
12. Mike and I do everything together. We really enjoy
13. Don%27t make a mountain
14. I think we%27re friends because we come from
15. Many hands
0. an old dog new tricks.
1. similar backrounds.
3. in the mouth.
4. shouldn%27t throw stones.
6. make light work.
8. the pounds will look after themselves.
9. each other whenever we can.
10. in touch.
11. but you can%27t make him drink.
12. a long way.
13. spoil the broth.
14. each other%27s company.
15. out of a molehill.