Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Single Channel Transparency
4. 256 Channel Transparency
6. Color Depth
12. File Size
0. General term for an image having a transparent background
1. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
2. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
3. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
4. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
5. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
6. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
7. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
8. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
9. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
10. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
11. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
12. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
13. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
14. How large or small the file is on the disk.
15. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency