To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Color Depth
11. File Size
14. 256 Channel Transparency
15. Single Channel Transparency
0. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
1. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
2. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
3. General term for an image having a transparent background
4. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
5. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
6. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
7. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
8. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
9. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
10. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
11. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
12. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
13. How large or small the file is on the disk.
14. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
15. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art