Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. Color Depth
5. File Size
8. Single Channel Transparency
9. 256 Channel Transparency
0. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
1. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
2. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
3. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
4. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
5. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
6. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
7. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
8. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
9. General term for an image having a transparent background
10. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
11. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
12. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
13. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
14. How large or small the file is on the disk.
15. Images defined in some way by individual pixels