Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. 256 Channel Transparency
10. File Size
11. Single Channel Transparency
15. Color Depth
0. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
1. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
2. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
3. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
4. General term for an image having a transparent background
5. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
6. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
7. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
8. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
9. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
10. How large or small the file is on the disk.
11. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
12. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
13. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
14. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
15. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade