Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Color Depth
6. File Size
10. Single Channel Transparency
15. 256 Channel Transparency
0. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
1. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
2. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
3. General term for an image having a transparent background
4. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
5. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
6. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
7. How large or small the file is on the disk.
8. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
9. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
10. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art
11. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
12. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
13. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
14. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
15. Images defined in some way by individual pixels