Image Attributes %26 TypesAuthor: Hutchins Darla
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Color Depth
7. 256 Channel Transparency
11. Single Channel Transparency
15. File Size
0. A picture used on a computer made up of pixels or vectors.
1. Must use if you want animation, single channel transparency
2. How large or small the file is on the disk.
3. One single color in an image is transparent - no fade.
4. The number of colors that can be used in an image.
5. Refers to how much an image pixels (%26 image size) are made smaller
6. Best used for photos. Good compression, no transparency
7. Oldest image file type. Does not have any features.
8. Slider bar compression; user chooses image quality
9. Images defined in some way by individual pixels
10. General term for an image having a transparent background
11. Image defined by mathematical calculations. Resizes well.
12. Several images are combined and rotate causing movemet
13. Many shades of transparency, allowing image edges to fade
14. Compression that does not cause the picture to lose quality
15. 256 channel transparency, best for clip-art