Short Story ElementsAuthor: Mr. Caceres Robert
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Person or animal in a story.
1. Things that happen during the story.
2. The problem that needs to be solved in thestory.
3. Part of the story that introduces the characters %26 setting.
4. The less important characters in a story
5. The message of the story.
6. The angle from which the story is told.
7. The final part of the story where the conflictis resolved.
8. It%27s the most interesting part of the story.
9. The main character who needs to solve the conflict.
10. It%27s where the conflict begins to resolve.
11. The time and place of the story.
12. The character that goes against the maincharacter.
13. The conflict is revealed and the story starts to get interesting.
14. The story changes and the action starts toslow down.
15. Two types of conflicts the characters face.
1. Point of View
2. Supporting Characters
3. Turning Point
11. Falling Action
12. Rising Action
13. Internal %26 External