Short Story ElementsAuthor: Mr. Caceres Robert
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Part of the story that introduces the characters %26 setting.
1. The character that goes against the maincharacter.
2. It%27s where the conflict begins to resolve.
3. The problem that needs to be solved in thestory.
4. Things that happen during the story.
5. The conflict is revealed and the story starts to get interesting.
6. Person or animal in a story.
7. The angle from which the story is told.
8. The story changes and the action starts toslow down.
9. The less important characters in a story
10. The main character who needs to solve the conflict.
11. It%27s the most interesting part of the story.
12. The time and place of the story.
13. Two types of conflicts the characters face.
14. The message of the story.
15. The final part of the story where the conflictis resolved.
1. Rising Action
5. Supporting Characters
7. Point of View
9. Internal %26 External
12. Turning Point
14. Falling Action