Short Story ElementsAuthor: Mr. Caceres Robert
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. The time and place of the story.
1. It%27s the most interesting part of the story.
2. Person or animal in a story.
3. Two types of conflicts the characters face.
4. Things that happen during the story.
5. The story changes and the action starts toslow down.
6. The less important characters in a story
7. It%27s where the conflict begins to resolve.
8. The conflict is revealed and the story starts to get interesting.
9. The main character who needs to solve the conflict.
10. The problem that needs to be solved in thestory.
11. The character that goes against the maincharacter.
12. The angle from which the story is told.
13. Part of the story that introduces the characters %26 setting.
14. The message of the story.
15. The final part of the story where the conflictis resolved.
1. Point of View
4. Falling Action
9. Supporting Characters
10. Internal %26 External
13. Turning Point
14. Rising Action