Short Story ElementsAuthor: Mr. Caceres Robert
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. The main character who needs to solve the conflict.
1. The message of the story.
2. The less important characters in a story
3. Two types of conflicts the characters face.
4. The angle from which the story is told.
5. The conflict is revealed and the story starts to get interesting.
6. It%27s where the conflict begins to resolve.
7. Things that happen during the story.
8. The problem that needs to be solved in thestory.
9. The story changes and the action starts toslow down.
10. The time and place of the story.
11. The character that goes against the maincharacter.
12. It%27s the most interesting part of the story.
13. Part of the story that introduces the characters %26 setting.
14. Person or animal in a story.
15. The final part of the story where the conflictis resolved.
2. Point of View
4. Internal %26 External
8. Supporting Characters
11. Rising Action
12. Turning Point
14. Falling Action