Test February Pop QuizAuthor: olores Jerico
Description: Please click the right answer
Keywords: february pop quiz, , , , , , online teaching
1. Which of the following items cannot be processed with a Res agent?
RECORD LOCATOR - QTS1VXV16NA/198v/44740754
D) Append HM Number
2. It is still necessary to append AVIH- (Animal in Hold) with SVAN – (Service Animal) *or* ESAN – (Emotional Support/Psychiatric Service Animal) for service animals SSR codes.
3. Which of the following statement is incorrect regarding Major name change?
A) We can process major name change for an Award reservation with applicable fee.
B) Major name change is permitted for unticketed domestic flights.
C) Major name change is permitted for unticketed international flights.
D) Major name changes are not permitted once reservation is ticketed.
4. Upgrades using miles is applicable to dollar-mile reservation.
5. A Passenger (date of birth: 25APR2001) is traveling as a UMNR on HA 35 on 26MAY13.
6. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
A) Queue all AMEX bookings to HSC21/11.
B) We need to hold upgrades for members transferring points from AMEX
C) If caller is a Marriott Rewards Program member, refer back to Marriott.
D) We don’t accept bookings 14days prior to departure for Marriott.
7. Routing cities for VX include LAS, LAX and SFO.
8. Web Check in is now available for international departure cities and is available 24 hours before scheduled departure until 60 minutes before departure.
9. (FOR HATS/PUALANI/GRP AGENTS ONLY) When making a date change to an award upgraded ticket, the coach class does not need to be available on the new flight booked. Date change can be made right into “A” class and Fee is based on “Y” class penalty.
10. (FOR GENRES AGENTS ONLY) team JJ, Getz, Tams and Robert
Reservations for Interisland coupons with no expiration date must be booked at least 24hours prior to departure date.