To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Features of business unitsAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Pick and drop the features into the correct box.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Sole proprietorship
0. one owner business.
1. oldest and most common form of business.
2. easy to start with limited funds.
3. Scale of operation is usually small
4. 2 to 20 owners.
5. Important to have written and oral agreement.
6. Partners pool their resources to start business.
7. Funds invested by partners may be different.
8. P%26L of the partnership are borne proportionately.
9. It is a legal entity to carry out business.
10. Losses are limited to amount invested.
11. The business has right to own the property.