EOB UNIT 1 pairingAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
1. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
2. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
3. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
4. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
5. supply curve upward sloping because of
6. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
7. As population increase, demand will increase.
8. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
9. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
10. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
11. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
12. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
13. Economic is a social science to study
14. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
15. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
0. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
1. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
2. competitive supply and joint supply.
4. owner, employees and society.
5. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
6. The demand curve will shift to the left.
7. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
8. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
9. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
10. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
12. The demand curve will shift to the right.
13. substitution effect %26 income effect.
14. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
15. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.