To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
1. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
2. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
3. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
4. Objectives of business are to responsible to
5. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
6. Basic determinants of demand are
7. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
8. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
9. As population increase, demand will increase.
10. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
11. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
12. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
13. supply curve upward sloping because of
14. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
15. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
0. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
1. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
2. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
3. production increased, cost to make also increased.
4. substitution effect %26 income effect.
5. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
6. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
7. The demand curve will shift to the left.
8. competitive supply and joint supply.
9. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
10. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
11. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
12. The demand curve will shift to the right.
13. owner, employees and society.
14. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
15. Substitutes and complements.