To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. As population increase, demand will increase.
1. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
2. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
3. Economic is a social science to study
4. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
5. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
6. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
7. Basic determinants of demand are
8. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
9. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
10. Theory of demand refers to different qty that ceteris paribus
11. Objectives of business are to responsible to
12. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
13. supply curve upward sloping because of
14. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
15. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
0. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
1. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
2. Substitutes and complements.
3. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
4. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
5. Desirability and affordability.
6. The demand curve will shift to the left.
7. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
8. owner, employees and society.
9. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
10. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
11. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
12. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
13. competitive supply and joint supply.
14. The demand curve will shift to the right.
15. substitution effect %26 income effect.