Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
1. Economic is a social science to study
2. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
3. supply curve upward sloping because of
4. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
5. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
6. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
7. Basic determinants of demand are
8. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
9. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
10. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
11. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
12. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
13. Objectives of business are to responsible to
14. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
15. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
0. The demand curve will shift to the right.
2. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
4. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
5. The demand curve will shift to the left.
6. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
7. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
8. production increased, cost to make also increased.
9. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
10. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
11. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
12. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
13. owner, employees and society.
14. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
15. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.