Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
1. Basic determinants of demand are
2. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
3. As population increase, demand will increase.
4. Economic is a social science to study
5. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
6. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
7. Objectives of business are to responsible to
8. supply curve upward sloping because of
9. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
10. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
11. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
12. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
13. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
14. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
15. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
0. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
1. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
2. owner, employees and society.
3. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
4. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
5. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
6. The demand curve will shift to the left.
7. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
8. production increased, cost to make also increased.
9. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
11. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
12. substitution effect %26 income effect.
14. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
15. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.