Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
1. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
2. supply curve upward sloping because of
3. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
4. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
5. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
6. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
7. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
8. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
9. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
10. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
11. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
12. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
13. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
14. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
15. As population increase, demand will increase.
0. substitution effect %26 income effect.
1. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
2. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
3. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
4. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
5. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
6. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
7. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
8. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
9. owner, employees and society.
10. competitive supply and joint supply.
11. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
12. The demand curve will shift to the left.
13. The demand curve will shift to the right.
15. production increased, cost to make also increased.