Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
1. As population increase, demand will increase.
2. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
3. Economic is a social science to study
4. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
5. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
6. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
7. supply curve upward sloping because of
8. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
9. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
10. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
11. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
12. Objectives of business are to responsible to
13. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
14. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
15. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
0. owner, employees and society.
1. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
2. The demand curve will shift to the right.
3. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
4. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
5. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
6. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
7. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
8. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
9. substitution effect %26 income effect.
10. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
11. competitive supply and joint supply.
12. The demand curve will shift to the left.
13. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
15. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.