Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
1. Objectives of business are to responsible to
2. Basic determinants of demand are
3. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
4. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
5. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
6. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
7. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
8. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
9. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
10. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
11. Economic is a social science to study
12. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
13. As population increase, demand will increase.
14. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
15. supply curve upward sloping because of
0. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
1. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
2. substitution effect %26 income effect.
3. owner, employees and society.
4. The demand curve will shift to the left.
5. The demand curve will shift to the right.
6. competitive supply and joint supply.
7. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
8. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
9. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
10. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
11. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
12. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
14. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
15. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.