Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
1. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
2. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
3. Objectives of business are to responsible to
4. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
5. As population increase, demand will increase.
6. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
7. supply curve upward sloping because of
8. Basic determinants of demand are
9. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
10. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
11. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
12. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
13. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
14. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
15. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
0. production increased, cost to make also increased.
1. competitive supply and joint supply.
2. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
4. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
5. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
6. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
7. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
8. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
9. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
10. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
11. substitution effect %26 income effect.
12. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
14. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
15. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.