Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
1. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
2. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
3. Objectives of business are to responsible to
4. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
5. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
6. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
7. supply curve upward sloping because of
8. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
9. As population increase, demand will increase.
10. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
11. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
12. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
13. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
14. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
15. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
0. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
1. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
4. The demand curve will shift to the right.
5. make choices to maximise profit with their limited resources.
6. owner, employees and society.
7. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
8. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
9. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
10. substitution effect %26 income effect.
11. The demand curve will shift to the left.
12. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
13. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
14. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
15. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.