Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
1. Basic determinants of demand are
2. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
3. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
4. Consumers expect the price of good to decrease soon.
5. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
6. Economic is a social science to study
7. supply curve upward sloping because of
8. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
9. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
10. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
11. Objectives of business are to responsible to
12. Prices of relaled goods affecting demand are
13. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
14. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
15. A demand curve shows ceteris paribus, the
0. relationship between the qty demanded and its price.
1. The demand curve will shift to the right.
2. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
3. production increased, cost to make also increased.
4. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
5. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
6. The demand curve will shift to the left.
7. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
9. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
10. owner, employees and society.
12. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
13. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
14. The supply curve of hike will shift to the left.
15. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.