Activity_titleAuthor: Baey See Hion
Description: Match each term with its correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Economic is a social science to study
1. Theory of demand refers to different qty that
2. A supply surve shows ceteris paribus,
3. if there is mad cow disease.The supply of beef decrease.
4. factors affecting supply are prices of factors of production,
5. Assuming a rise of price of beef, supply of beef increased.
6. supply curve upward sloping because of
7. Theory of supply due to scarcity %26 limited resources, suppliers
8. Law of supply states that ceteris paribus,
9. Busness refers to all activities that arerelated to the
10. shape of demand curve downward sloping because of
11. Prices of relaled goods affecting supply are
12. As population increase, demand will increase.
13. Law of demand states that ceteris paribus,
14. Factos affecting demand can be income, taste %26 preference,
15. Basic determinants of demand are
0. The supply curve of hike will shift to the right.
1. The higher the price of a good, the lower the demand of it.
2. Technology, prices of related goods, weather, num of sellers.
3. price of related goods and consumers%27 expectations.
5. people allocate scarce resourses for unlimited wants.
6. competitive supply and joint supply.
7. production increased, cost to make also increased.
8. the relationship between the qty supplied of a good %26 its price.
9. owner, employees and society.
11. produce %26 distribute of goods %26 services to make profit.
12. consumers will %26 able to buy at various price in a period of time.
13. the higher price of good, the greater the quantity supplied.
14. The demand curve will shift to the right.
15. The demand curve will shift to the left.