Photography Quiz!Author: Graham Garrett
Description: This quiz consists of 10 questions related to photography. You have 3 minutes to answer all the questions. The first person to score 100%25 or the highest score overall will receive a free photo package from Endless Foto. This package consists of a 45 minute on-site photo session and 7 digital prints. Additional prints will be available at a reduced cost. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Keywords: photography, camera, lens, , , , online teaching
1. Which of the following features or equipment would provide the best results in a low light situation?
A) A tripod
B) A diffuser
C) A lens capable of f/1.2
D) A lens capable of f/2.8
2. # ISO is more likely to be used in a outdoor situation at noon with no clouds?
A) 100 ISO
B) 200 ISO
C) 400 ISO
D) 1600 ISO
3. Shooting in the RAW format is beneficial when post processing images?
4. Which lens specifications are most likely to increase the cost of the lens?
A) Zoom range
B) Lens configuration
C) Aperture range
D) Image stabilization
5. Using the built-in flash is one way to reduce the red eye effect?
6. Auto-focus is only available #
A) in Auto-mode
B) on Canon DSLR%27s
C) on very expensive lenses
D) none of these answers really apply
7. Crop sensor cameras are generally less expensive?
8. The name Endless Foto was inspired by the timelessness of photography?
9. Which of these attributes are important to be taken seriously as a photographer?
A) Ability to understand and effectively set exposure levels, ISO and customize white balance settings
B) Ability to non-destructively make adjustments to color, brightness and contrast in a post processing environment
C) Ability to alter depth of field to isolate subject from the background
D) Ability to offer proofs at high resolutions for large prints