unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Can you make papaya salad?
1. Do you have any American friends?
2. What language do people from Brazil speak?
3. Where do people speak Spanish?
4. What%27s the capital of America?
5. What%27s a good Isaan band?
6. What languages can you speak?
7. How many languages can you speak?
8. Do you like Look Toong music?
9. Do you speak Thai?
10. Can your father speak Isaan?
11. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
12. Do you speak English?
13. Where do people speak English?
14. Where do people speak Arabic?
15. Can your mother speak English?
0. In Egypt and Iraq.
1. Yes, he can.
2. They speak Portuguese
3. No, she can%27t.
4. No, I like Thai pop music.
5. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
6. In Canada and Australia.
7. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
8. No, I don%27t
9. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
10. It%27s Washington D.C.
11. Yes, a little.
12. I can speak two, English and Thai.
13. In Mexico and Argentina.
14. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
15. I can speak Thai and some English.