unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Can your father speak Isaan?
1. What%27s the capital of America?
2. Can your mother speak English?
3. Do you speak English?
4. Where do people speak Spanish?
5. What languages can you speak?
6. Do you like Look Toong music?
7. Can you make papaya salad?
8. Do you speak Thai?
9. How many languages can you speak?
10. Where do people speak English?
11. Do you have any American friends?
12. Where do people speak Arabic?
13. What language do people from Brazil speak?
14. What%27s a good Isaan band?
15. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
0. In Mexico and Argentina.
1. Yes, he can.
2. I can speak Thai and some English.
3. It%27s Washington D.C.
4. In Egypt and Iraq.
5. Yes, a little.
6. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
7. I can speak two, English and Thai.
8. No, she can%27t.
9. They speak Portuguese
10. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
11. In Canada and Australia.
12. No, I like Thai pop music.
13. No, I don%27t
14. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
15. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.