unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How many languages can you speak?
1. Do you speak Thai?
2. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
3. What%27s a good Isaan band?
4. Do you have any American friends?
5. Where do people speak English?
6. What languages can you speak?
7. What language do people from Brazil speak?
8. Do you like Look Toong music?
9. Can your father speak Isaan?
10. Do you speak English?
11. Where do people speak Spanish?
12. Can you make papaya salad?
13. Where do people speak Arabic?
14. Can your mother speak English?
15. What%27s the capital of America?
0. Yes, a little.
1. In Egypt and Iraq.
2. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
3. I can speak Thai and some English.
4. I can speak two, English and Thai.
5. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
6. No, I don%27t
7. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
8. They speak Portuguese
9. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
10. In Mexico and Argentina.
11. No, I like Thai pop music.
12. No, she can%27t.
13. In Canada and Australia.
14. Yes, he can.
15. It%27s Washington D.C.