unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What%27s a good Isaan band?
1. Can your mother speak English?
2. What language do people from Brazil speak?
3. Where do people speak Arabic?
4. Can you make papaya salad?
5. Do you have any American friends?
6. Do you speak Thai?
7. Can your father speak Isaan?
8. What languages can you speak?
9. Where do people speak English?
10. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
11. Do you like Look Toong music?
12. Where do people speak Spanish?
13. How many languages can you speak?
14. What%27s the capital of America?
15. Do you speak English?
0. No, she can%27t.
1. Yes, he can.
2. In Mexico and Argentina.
3. I can speak Thai and some English.
4. In Canada and Australia.
5. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
6. I can speak two, English and Thai.
7. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
8. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
9. It%27s Washington D.C.
10. No, I don%27t
11. No, I like Thai pop music.
12. Yes, a little.
13. In Egypt and Iraq.
14. They speak Portuguese
15. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.