unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Can your father speak Isaan?
1. What%27s a good Isaan band?
2. Where do people speak English?
3. Where do people speak Spanish?
4. What%27s the capital of America?
5. Where do people speak Arabic?
6. What language do people from Brazil speak?
7. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
8. Do you have any American friends?
9. Do you speak English?
10. Can your mother speak English?
11. Do you speak Thai?
12. Can you make papaya salad?
13. Do you like Look Toong music?
14. How many languages can you speak?
15. What languages can you speak?
0. In Canada and Australia.
1. In Mexico and Argentina.
2. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
3. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
4. Yes, he can.
5. In Egypt and Iraq.
6. Yes, a little.
7. I can speak Thai and some English.
8. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
9. No, I like Thai pop music.
10. It%27s Washington D.C.
11. They speak Portuguese
12. No, I don%27t
13. No, she can%27t.
14. I can speak two, English and Thai.
15. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.