unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Can your father speak Isaan?
1. Do you speak Thai?
2. Where do people speak English?
3. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
4. How many languages can you speak?
5. Can you make papaya salad?
6. Can your mother speak English?
7. What%27s the capital of America?
8. What languages can you speak?
9. Do you have any American friends?
10. Where do people speak Arabic?
11. Do you like Look Toong music?
12. Do you speak English?
13. Where do people speak Spanish?
14. What language do people from Brazil speak?
15. What%27s a good Isaan band?
0. In Mexico and Argentina.
1. It%27s Washington D.C.
2. I can speak two, English and Thai.
3. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
4. They speak Portuguese
5. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
6. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
7. Yes, a little.
8. No, I don%27t
9. I can speak Thai and some English.
10. No, I like Thai pop music.
11. In Canada and Australia.
12. No, she can%27t.
13. Yes, he can.
14. In Egypt and Iraq.
15. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.