unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What%27s the capital of America?
1. Do you have any American friends?
2. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
3. Can your father speak Isaan?
4. Where do people speak English?
5. What languages can you speak?
6. Can your mother speak English?
7. What language do people from Brazil speak?
8. Where do people speak Arabic?
9. How many languages can you speak?
10. Do you speak English?
11. Where do people speak Spanish?
12. What%27s a good Isaan band?
13. Can you make papaya salad?
14. Do you speak Thai?
15. Do you like Look Toong music?
0. It%27s Washington D.C.
1. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
2. In Egypt and Iraq.
3. In Mexico and Argentina.
4. No, she can%27t.
5. In Canada and Australia.
6. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
7. No, I like Thai pop music.
8. Yes, he can.
9. No, I don%27t
10. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
11. I can speak Thai and some English.
12. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
13. I can speak two, English and Thai.
14. They speak Portuguese
15. Yes, a little.