unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Can your mother speak English?
1. Do you have any American friends?
2. Do you speak English?
3. What%27s the capital of America?
4. What%27s a good Isaan band?
5. Do you speak Thai?
6. Can your father speak Isaan?
7. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
8. Where do people speak Spanish?
9. What language do people from Brazil speak?
10. Where do people speak Arabic?
11. What languages can you speak?
12. How many languages can you speak?
13. Where do people speak English?
14. Can you make papaya salad?
15. Do you like Look Toong music?
0. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
1. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
2. No, I don%27t
3. In Egypt and Iraq.
4. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
5. They speak Portuguese
6. Yes, he can.
7. No, she can%27t.
8. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
9. It%27s Washington D.C.
10. In Canada and Australia.
11. In Mexico and Argentina.
12. I can speak two, English and Thai.
13. No, I like Thai pop music.
14. Yes, a little.
15. I can speak Thai and some English.