unit 9 touchstone part 1Author: sackin Daniel
Description: Match the boxes on the left with the boxes on the right.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What language do people from Brazil speak?
1. Do you like Look Toong music?
2. Do you have any American friends?
3. Where do people speak English?
4. Do you speak English?
5. What languages can you speak?
6. How many languages can you speak?
7. Can you make papaya salad?
8. Can your mother speak English?
9. Where do people speak Spanish?
10. Can you name 2 countries beginning with the letter C?
11. Can your father speak Isaan?
12. Do you speak Thai?
13. Where do people speak Arabic?
14. What%27s a good Isaan band?
15. What%27s the capital of America?
0. It%27s Washington D.C.
1. Yes, a little.
2. I can speak Thai and some English.
3. In Canada and Australia.
4. Sorry, my Thai is very bad.
5. They speak Portuguese
6. No, I don%27t
7. In Mexico and Argentina.
8. I can speak two, English and Thai.
9. Yes, CANADA and CHINA.
10. No, she can%27t.
11. Yes, he can.
12. Yes, I can. It%27s delicious.
13. Well, I like Pong Lang Sa On.
14. No, I like Thai pop music.
15. In Egypt and Iraq.