Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I can%27t take any more!
1. The President announced new policies.
2. I couldn%27t see her point.
3. Why was she so upset after the party?
4. What did you do then?
5. When did she tell you about us?
6. Why are you so angry?
7. So what did he say?
8. Where did you go?
9. Where%27s your cellphone?
10. We%27ve made history!
11. Have you heard the news?
12. I%27m really tired.
13. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
14. Did you see that?
15. Did you see them?
0. I just remembered I hadn%27t locked the door.
1. Mum%27s, I really needed to talk to her.
2. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
3. Nothing, he hadn%27t had enough time to make a desition
4. I was so confused I couldn%27t even speak.
5. Trying to look cool?
6. Luckily they had left before I arrived.
7. Don%27t worry, you%27ll get used to the new place soon.
8. No! I missed it!
9. Maybe it%27s time you took a break from work.
10. Me neither, she hadn%27t been clear.
11. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!
12. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
13. Let me guess, he hasn%27t called you yet.
14. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
15. no, what%27s happened that you%27re so excited?