Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Why was she so upset after the party?
1. Hi! I haven%27t seen you for ages!
2. What does she think she%27s doing?
3. They found a new tomb!
4. We%27ve made history!
5. I can%27t take any more!
6. Have you heard the news?
7. I%27m so angry!
8. The President announced new policies.
9. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
10. I felt rather lost yesterday.
11. I%27m really tired.
12. I couldn%27t see her point.
13. Did you see them?
14. So what did he say?
15. What%27s wrong?
0. Well everybody is pretty excited. People are laughing and ...
1. I just remembered I hadn%27t locked the door.
2. Nothing, he hadn%27t had enough time to make a desition
3. Me neither, she hadn%27t been clear.
4. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
5. No! I missed it!
6. no, what%27s happened that you%27re so excited?
7. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
8. Let me guess, he hasn%27t called you yet.
9. Maybe it%27s time you took a break from work.
10. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!
11. Oh she had been working all day and nobody appreciated it.
12. Great! They had been working on that site for a year.
13. Don%27t worry, you%27ll get used to the new place soon.
14. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
15. Really? what was it this time?