Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Where did you go?
1. Hi! I haven%27t seen you for ages!
2. What did you do then?
3. They found a new tomb!
4. The President announced new policies.
5. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
6. I%27m so angry!
7. What does she think she%27s doing?
8. I can%27t take any more!
9. So what did he say?
10. Why are you so angry?
11. I couldn%27t see her point.
12. I%27m really tired.
13. I felt rather lost yesterday.
14. We%27ve made history!
15. Have you heard the news?
0. I was so confused I couldn%27t even speak.
1. Great! They had been working on that site for a year.
2. Really? what was it this time?
3. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!
4. Trying to look cool?
5. I just remembered I hadn%27t locked the door.
6. Luckily they had left before I arrived.
7. Nothing, he hadn%27t had enough time to make a desition
8. Oh she had been working all day and nobody appreciated it.
9. Maybe it%27s time you took a break from work.
10. Unbelievable! I have been waiting for you for ages.
11. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
12. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
13. Me neither, she hadn%27t been clear.
14. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
15. Well everybody is pretty excited. People are laughing and ...