Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. They found a new tomb!
1. So what did he say?
2. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
3. Did you see them?
4. When did she tell you about us?
5. I felt rather lost yesterday.
6. I%27m really tired.
7. Why was she so upset after the party?
8. I can%27t take any more!
9. Did you see that?
10. Why are you so angry?
11. Hi! I haven%27t seen you for ages!
12. I%27m so angry!
13. I can%27t believe she quit!
14. Have you heard the news?
15. Where did you go?
0. Mum%27s, I really needed to talk to her.
1. Don%27t worry, you%27ll get used to the new place soon.
2. Me neither, she hadn%27t been clear.
3. Trying to look cool?
4. No! I missed it!
5. Well everybody is pretty excited. People are laughing and ...
6. Oh she had been working all day and nobody appreciated it.
7. I just remembered I hadn%27t locked the door.
8. Really? what was it this time?
9. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
10. Let me guess, he hasn%27t called you yet.
11. Luckily they had left before I arrived.
12. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
13. I was so confused I couldn%27t even speak.
14. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
15. I know, I%27ve been really busy.