Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. When did she tell you about us?
1. I couldn%27t see her point.
2. I felt rather lost yesterday.
3. I can%27t take any more!
4. Why was she so upset after the party?
5. The President announced new policies.
6. I%27m really tired.
7. Did you see them?
8. Where%27s your cellphone?
9. They found a new tomb!
10. Have you heard the news?
11. I can%27t believe she quit!
12. We%27ve made history!
13. Why are you so angry?
14. I%27m so angry!
15. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
0. Me neither, she hadn%27t been clear.
1. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
2. Nothing, he hadn%27t had enough time to make a desition
3. Unbelievable! I have been waiting for you for ages.
4. No! I missed it!
5. Well everybody is pretty excited. People are laughing and ...
6. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
7. Luckily they had left before I arrived.
8. I know, I%27ve been really busy.
9. Oh gosh, I think I%27ve lost it.
10. Really? what was it this time?
11. Great! They had been working on that site for a year.
12. no, what%27s happened that you%27re so excited?
13. Oh she did! She had planned it way ahead.
14. Oh she had been working all day and nobody appreciated it.
15. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!