Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. The President announced new policies.
1. What does she think she%27s doing?
2. Evreybody was shocked at the news.
3. Did you see that?
4. Did you see them?
5. I felt rather lost yesterday.
6. Have you heard the news?
7. What%27s wrong?
8. Where%27s your cellphone?
9. They found a new tomb!
10. Hi! I haven%27t seen you for ages!
11. I couldn%27t see her point.
12. I%27m really tired.
13. What did you do then?
14. I can%27t take any more!
15. Where did you go?
0. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!
1. Unbelievable! I have been waiting for you for ages.
2. Let me guess, he hasn%27t called you yet.
3. No! I missed it!
4. Great! They had been working on that site for a year.
5. no, what%27s happened that you%27re so excited?
6. Really? what was it this time?
7. Oh gosh, I think I%27ve lost it.
8. I was so confused I couldn%27t even speak.
9. Trying to look cool?
10. Mum%27s, I really needed to talk to her.
11. An hour ago, I%27m still in shock.
12. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
13. Don%27t worry, you%27ll get used to the new place soon.
14. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
15. Oh she did! She had planned it way ahead.