Tenses: mixed up conversationsAuthor: Cernuda María Elena
Description: Choose the best answer for each question or utterance. They are very natural conversations. Mind tenses and their use!
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Why was she so upset after the party?
1. Did you see that?
2. Why are you so angry?
3. What%27s wrong?
4. I%27m really tired.
5. We%27ve made history!
6. They found a new tomb!
7. What does she think she%27s doing?
8. The President announced new policies.
9. I can%27t take any more!
10. Did you see them?
11. Have you heard the news?
12. When did she tell you about us?
13. What did you do then?
14. I couldn%27t see her point.
15. I felt rather lost yesterday.
0. Unbelievable! I have been waiting for you for ages.
1. Luckily they had left before I arrived.
2. Oh she did! She had planned it way ahead.
3. Maybe it%27s time you took a break from work.
4. Totally! A Latin American to be elected Pope!
5. Really? what was it this time?
6. Well everybody is pretty excited. People are laughing and ...
7. Not me! I had heard some rumours.
8. Oh she had been working all day and nobody appreciated it.
9. I just remembered I hadn%27t locked the door.
10. Nothing, he hadn%27t had enough time to make a desition
11. No wonder! You%27ve working like a dog all day.
12. I know, I%27ve been really busy.
13. Let me guess, he hasn%27t called you yet.
14. Oh gosh, I think I%27ve lost it.
15. Great! They had been working on that site for a year.