Context Clues, February 27Author: Seidel Matthew
Description: 1. Read the following sentences
2. Determine the meaning of the capitalized word.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. When the other moms heard about how Charlene had won the baking contest, her email box was flooded with INQUIRIES for her award-winning muffin recipe.
2. Grandpa didn’t know that Suzie was coming along on the fishing trip, and now he had to ALTER his plans.
3. Unlike Bob, who treated others rudely and kept to himself, Bobby was JOVIAL, friendly, and outgoing
4. With the field torn up by the players’ cleats, and the cold rain falling in waves, conditions on the playing field were DISMAL