Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. on a shoe string
1. had a ball
2. high and low
3. something up his sleeve
4. handle with kid gloves
5. off the record
6. jacked up
7. jump to conclusions
8. just what the doctor ordered
9. with flying colors
10. jumped out of my skin
11. tickled pink
12. way off base
13. in the red
14. jumped the gun
15. the green light
0. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
1. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
2. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
3. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
4. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
5. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
6. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
7. I passed my science test (with great success).
8. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
9. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
10. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
11. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
12. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
13. We started our business (on a limited budget).
14. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
15. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.