Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. high and low
1. handle with kid gloves
2. had a ball
3. just what the doctor ordered
4. way off base
5. off the record
6. jumped the gun
7. jacked up
8. with flying colors
9. tickled pink
10. something up his sleeve
11. on a shoe string
12. in the red
13. jump to conclusions
14. jumped out of my skin
15. the green light
0. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
1. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
2. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
3. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
4. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
5. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
6. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
7. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
8. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.
9. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
10. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
11. We started our business (on a limited budget).
12. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
13. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
14. I passed my science test (with great success).
15. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.