Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. just what the doctor ordered
1. jumped the gun
2. high and low
3. had a ball
4. in the red
5. off the record
6. something up his sleeve
7. jumped out of my skin
8. jacked up
9. tickled pink
10. way off base
11. with flying colors
12. handle with kid gloves
13. jump to conclusions
14. the green light
15. on a shoe string
0. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
1. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
2. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
3. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
4. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
5. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
6. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.
7. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
8. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
9. We started our business (on a limited budget).
10. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
11. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
12. I passed my science test (with great success).
13. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
14. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
15. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!