Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. jumped the gun
1. way off base
2. high and low
3. something up his sleeve
4. off the record
5. the green light
6. in the red
7. just what the doctor ordered
8. on a shoe string
9. jump to conclusions
10. jumped out of my skin
11. tickled pink
12. had a ball
13. handle with kid gloves
14. with flying colors
15. jacked up
0. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
1. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
2. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
3. We started our business (on a limited budget).
4. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
5. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
6. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
7. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
8. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
9. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
10. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
11. I passed my science test (with great success).
12. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
13. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.
14. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
15. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).