Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. with flying colors
1. high and low
2. had a ball
3. something up his sleeve
4. jumped the gun
5. jacked up
6. in the red
7. tickled pink
8. jump to conclusions
9. the green light
10. on a shoe string
11. handle with kid gloves
12. way off base
13. just what the doctor ordered
14. jumped out of my skin
15. off the record
0. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
1. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
2. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
3. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
4. I passed my science test (with great success).
5. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
6. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
7. We started our business (on a limited budget).
8. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
9. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
10. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
11. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
12. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
13. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
14. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
15. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.