Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. with flying colors
1. tickled pink
2. off the record
3. just what the doctor ordered
4. high and low
5. something up his sleeve
6. handle with kid gloves
7. jumped the gun
8. way off base
9. had a ball
10. in the red
11. jumped out of my skin
12. jump to conclusions
13. on a shoe string
14. the green light
15. jacked up
0. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
1. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
2. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
3. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
4. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
5. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
6. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.
7. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
8. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
9. I passed my science test (with great success).
10. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
11. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.
12. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
13. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
14. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
15. We started our business (on a limited budget).