Idiom MatchingAuthor: Coble Rose
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. something up his sleeve
1. on a shoe string
2. the green light
3. jumped out of my skin
4. in the red
5. tickled pink
6. with flying colors
7. off the record
8. just what the doctor ordered
9. jump to conclusions
10. handle with kid gloves
11. way off base
12. jacked up
13. high and low
14. had a ball
15. jumped the gun
0. I think he has (a secret plan) that we will discover later.
1. You were (very wrong) with your answer on number 3.
2. I nearly (fainted from fear) when I saw the huge dog!
3. The companies (raised) the prices of their computers.
4. The principal gave us (permission) to leave on the trip.
5. She is very emotional so you must (be very sensitive).
6. I passed my science test (with great success).
7. We (had a lot of fun) at the stock show.
8. You shouldn%27t (decide too quickly) and blame him.
9. We started our business (on a limited budget).
10. I think they have (begun a little too early) with their campaign.
11. I have looked (everywhere) for the pen I lost.
12. The girl was (very pleased) when she won the contest.
13. The politician told him (unofficially) he would not run for the office.
14. A nice quiet vacation is (just what he needs).
15. Our company has been (losing money) for three years now.