Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
1. scientific management theory
2. Deliberately restricting output
3. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
4. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
5. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
6. The Father of Scientific Management
7. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
8. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
9. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
10. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
11. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
12. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
13. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
14. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
15. The goal of scientific management
0. worker fatigue
2. Bricklaying trade
3. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
4. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
6. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
7. Pig Iron
8. Frederick Taylor
9. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
10. micro chronometer
11. “a fair day’s work”
13. worker fatigue
14. Motion Study
15. Midvale Steel Company