Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Deliberately restricting output
1. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
2. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
3. scientific management theory
4. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
5. The goal of scientific management
6. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
7. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
8. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
9. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
10. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
11. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
12. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
13. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
14. The Father of Scientific Management
15. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
1. Pig Iron
2. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
3. worker fatigue
4. “a fair day’s work”
6. micro chronometer
7. worker fatigue
8. Midvale Steel Company
9. Motion Study
10. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
11. Bricklaying trade
12. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
13. Frederick Taylor
14. use systematic study to find the “one best way”