Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
1. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
2. The Father of Scientific Management
3. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
4. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
5. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
6. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
7. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
8. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
9. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
10. The goal of scientific management
11. Deliberately restricting output
12. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
13. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
14. scientific management theory
15. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
0. Bricklaying trade
1. worker fatigue
4. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
5. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
6. Motion Study
7. Midvale Steel Company
8. worker fatigue
10. micro chronometer
11. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
12. Pig Iron
13. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
14. Frederick Taylor
15. “a fair day’s work”