To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Deliberately restricting output
1. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
2. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
3. The goal of scientific management
4. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
5. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
6. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
7. scientific management theory
8. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
9. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
10. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
11. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
12. The Father of Scientific Management
13. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
14. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
15. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
0. worker fatigue
1. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
3. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
4. Motion Study
6. Bricklaying trade
8. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
9. Frederick Taylor
10. Midvale Steel Company
11. worker fatigue
12. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
13. “a fair day’s work”
14. Pig Iron
15. micro chronometer