Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. scientific management theory
1. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
2. Deliberately restricting output
3. The Father of Scientific Management
4. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
5. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
6. The goal of scientific management
7. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
8. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
9. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
10. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
11. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
12. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
13. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
14. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
15. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
1. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
2. worker fatigue
3. “a fair day’s work”
4. Bricklaying trade
5. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
6. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
7. worker fatigue
8. micro chronometer
9. Frederick Taylor
10. Midvale Steel Company
12. Pig Iron
13. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
15. Motion Study