To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
1. Deliberately restricting output
2. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
3. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
4. The goal of scientific management
5. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
6. The Father of Scientific Management
7. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
8. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
9. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
10. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
11. scientific management theory
12. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
13. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
14. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
15. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
0. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
1. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
2. Motion Study
3. “a fair day’s work”
6. Bricklaying trade
7. Pig Iron
9. worker fatigue
10. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
11. micro chronometer
12. Midvale Steel Company
13. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
14. Frederick Taylor
15. worker fatigue