Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
1. Deliberately restricting output
2. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
3. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
4. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
5. The Father of Scientific Management
6. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
7. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
8. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
9. scientific management theory
10. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
11. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
12. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
13. The goal of scientific management
14. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
15. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
0. Midvale Steel Company
2. worker fatigue
3. Pig Iron
5. micro chronometer
6. Frederick Taylor
7. Motion Study
9. Bricklaying trade
10. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
11. worker fatigue
12. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
13. “a fair day’s work”
14. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
15. use systematic study to find the “one best way”