Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
1. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
2. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
3. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
4. The Father of Scientific Management
5. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
6. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
7. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
8. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
9. Deliberately restricting output
10. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
11. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
12. scientific management theory
13. The goal of scientific management
14. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
15. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
0. worker fatigue
1. “a fair day’s work”
2. Motion Study
3. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
4. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
5. worker fatigue
6. Frederick Taylor
8. Midvale Steel Company
9. micro chronometer
11. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
12. Bricklaying trade
13. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
15. Pig Iron