Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
1. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
2. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
3. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
4. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
5. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
6. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
7. The goal of scientific management
8. The Father of Scientific Management
9. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
10. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
11. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
12. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
13. scientific management theory
14. Deliberately restricting output
15. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
0. Motion Study
1. “a fair day’s work”
2. Midvale Steel Company
3. worker fatigue
4. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
5. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
6. Pig Iron
8. micro chronometer
9. Frederick Taylor
10. Bricklaying trade
12. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time
14. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
15. worker fatigue