Business Management Chapter 2 Part 1Author:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. A focus of one of the Gilbreth%27s study of motion
1. The Gilbreth%27s goal of filming workers
2. The goal of scientific management
3. The Gilbreth%27s designed systems to ease..
4. Taylor struggled to get employees to do what he considered ...
5. Frederick Taylor began his career as an employee at
6. The Gilbreth%27s isolated factors such as lighting that caused..
7. Deliberately restricting output
8. Taylor believed in using ___ to motivate employees.
9. scientific management theory
10. broke each task into separate motions and eliminated steps
11. The Father of Scientific Management
12. Invented by Gilbreth because cameras were erratic
13. Before Taylor, supervisors were often hired on the basis of
14. One of Taylor%27s best know experiments
15. Gilbreth said that the greatest waste comes from
0. worker fatigue
2. Bricklaying trade
3. “a fair day’s work”
4. worker fatigue
6. Pig Iron
7. micro chronometer
9. Discover one best way to do a job, determine the pace...
10. Motion Study
11. use systematic study to find the “one best way”
12. Midvale Steel Company
13. Frederick Taylor
14. needless, ill-directed, and ineffective motions
15. to maximize the efficiency of individual tasks to save time