BSPS - Matos MaseiAuthor: Levy Daniel
Keywords: Jewish, Sedra, Matos Masei, , , , online teaching
1. What is a %22promise%22?
A) Something Moshe gave to Yehoshua
B) Something we say we will defnitely do
C) Going to a Rabbi or three men
D) A man cancelling what a woman says
2. Why must we try NOT to make promises?
A) Because they make people happy
B) Because Pinchos killed Zimri and Cozbi
C) Because we might break them
D) Because we can tell the future
3. Here are three good ideas to make sure we never break a promise.
Which one is the BAD idea?
A) Say %22bli neder%22 after you say that you will do something
B) Never make a promise
C) If we cannot keep the promise, first get it cancelled by 3 men
D) Never, ever speak to anyone
4. Which nation did Bnei Yisroel fight in this week%27s Sedra?
5. Why did Bnei Yisroel fight Midyon?
A) To punish them for giving money to Bnei Yisroel%27s enemies
B) They were stopping Bnei Yisroel getting to Eretz Yisroel
C) To punish them for sending their women to marry Jewish men
D) Midyon sent an army to attack Bnei Yisroel
6. Who led Bnei Yisroel into battle against Midyon?
7. Why did Moshe choose Pinchos to lead the battle against Midyon?
A) To complete the kiddush HaShem he had started
B) Pinchos had the biggest spear
C) Pinchos always led the Jewish People into battle
D) Moshe wanted to sleep
8. Which Shevotim wanted to stay outside Eretz Yisroel and not live in the Land of Israel?
A) דָן and נַפְתָּלִי
B) רְאוּבֵן and דָן
C) שִׁמְעוֹן and לֵוִי
D) רְאוּבֵן and גָד
9. Why did רְאוּבֵן and גָד want to live outside Eretz Yisroel, on the Ever Hayarden, and not go into Eretz Yisroel?
A) They were scared of going to Eretz Yisroel to fight
B) Ever Hayarden had very good grass for their animals
C) They did not like the other tribes
D) It was sunny in Ever Hayarden
10. Moshe let רְאוּבֵן and גָד live in Ever Hayarden, on one condition. What was the condition?
%22You can stay here, outside Eretz Yisroel, but only if...%22
A) ...you read Horrid Henry every night before you go to sleep
B) ...you give 10%25 of all your money to Bnei Yisroel
C) ...you still help to fight and conquer Eretz Yisroel
D) ...you write postcards to people living in Eretz Yisroel