Benchmark practiceAuthor: Kissinger Sara
Description: Match questions about the benchmark, and test taking strategies
Keywords: Barker, Benchmark practice, test taking stragies, , , , online teaching
0. What should you do after you write your open response?
1. What does %22in sequence%22 mean
2. on, off, around, near, below, by are all examples of
3. What is the main idea of a passage
4. what should you do before you begin to write your rough draft
5. What do you have to have to make an inference?
6. What should your lead do in your paper?
7. What are picture, captions, headings, etc. called?
8. Where should your support or evidence come from?
9. What does %22draw a conclusion%22 mean?
10. What should you do before you read a passage?
11. What does a complete sentece always have?
12. What should you do first to an open response question?
13. This fig. language compares 2 things using like or as
14. What does using a variety of sentences mean?
15. What is a diagram you can use to compare and contrast
0. Re-read what you wrote quietly to yourself
1. a subject and a verb
2. Text features
4. Prewrite or plan
5. what did you learn, or figure out from this text
7. evidence or details from the passage
8. in time order, or the correct order
9. Look at the multiple choice questions
10. Break it down and label it.
11. Using both long a short sentences.
12. The passage
13. Venn Diagram
14. hook your reader
15. The overall idea, or what it is MOSTLY about