Benchmark practiceAuthor: Kissinger Sara
Description: Match questions about the benchmark, and test taking strategies
Keywords: Barker, Benchmark practice, test taking stragies, , , , online teaching
0. This fig. language compares 2 things using like or as
1. What is a diagram you can use to compare and contrast
2. on, off, around, near, below, by are all examples of
3. What does a complete sentece always have?
4. What does using a variety of sentences mean?
5. What does %22in sequence%22 mean
6. What should you do after you write your open response?
7. what should you do before you begin to write your rough draft
8. What is the main idea of a passage
9. Where should your support or evidence come from?
10. What do you have to have to make an inference?
11. What should you do first to an open response question?
12. What should your lead do in your paper?
13. What should you do before you read a passage?
14. What are picture, captions, headings, etc. called?
15. What does %22draw a conclusion%22 mean?
0. Text features
2. what did you learn, or figure out from this text
3. Break it down and label it.
4. in time order, or the correct order
5. a subject and a verb
6. Prewrite or plan
7. Re-read what you wrote quietly to yourself
9. hook your reader
10. The passage
11. Venn Diagram
12. The overall idea, or what it is MOSTLY about
13. evidence or details from the passage
14. Using both long a short sentences.
15. Look at the multiple choice questions