To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Benchmark practiceAuthor: Kissinger Sara
Description: Match questions about the benchmark, and test taking strategies
Keywords: Barker, Benchmark practice, test taking stragies, , , , online teaching
0. What does a complete sentece always have?
1. What should you do before you read a passage?
2. on, off, around, near, below, by are all examples of
3. what should you do before you begin to write your rough draft
4. What does using a variety of sentences mean?
5. What does %22draw a conclusion%22 mean?
6. What should you do after you write your open response?
7. This fig. language compares 2 things using like or as
8. What should you do first to an open response question?
9. What is a diagram you can use to compare and contrast
10. What is the main idea of a passage
11. Where should your support or evidence come from?
12. What do you have to have to make an inference?
13. What should your lead do in your paper?
14. What does %22in sequence%22 mean
15. What are picture, captions, headings, etc. called?
0. hook your reader
1. Look at the multiple choice questions
2. Venn Diagram
3. in time order, or the correct order
4. Break it down and label it.
6. The passage
7. a subject and a verb
8. Prewrite or plan
9. Text features
10. evidence or details from the passage
11. The overall idea, or what it is MOSTLY about
12. what did you learn, or figure out from this text
13. Re-read what you wrote quietly to yourself
15. Using both long a short sentences.