Benchmark practiceAuthor: Kissinger Sara
Description: Match questions about the benchmark, and test taking strategies
Keywords: Barker, Benchmark practice, test taking stragies, , , , online teaching
0. What should your lead do in your paper?
1. What should you do first to an open response question?
2. What are picture, captions, headings, etc. called?
3. This fig. language compares 2 things using like or as
4. What does %22in sequence%22 mean
5. on, off, around, near, below, by are all examples of
6. Where should your support or evidence come from?
7. What does a complete sentece always have?
8. What does using a variety of sentences mean?
9. What should you do before you read a passage?
10. What do you have to have to make an inference?
11. What should you do after you write your open response?
12. What is the main idea of a passage
13. What is a diagram you can use to compare and contrast
14. what should you do before you begin to write your rough draft
15. What does %22draw a conclusion%22 mean?
0. Text features
1. in time order, or the correct order
2. hook your reader
3. Venn Diagram
4. The overall idea, or what it is MOSTLY about
5. what did you learn, or figure out from this text
6. evidence or details from the passage
8. a subject and a verb
9. Look at the multiple choice questions
10. Prewrite or plan
11. Re-read what you wrote quietly to yourself
12. Using both long a short sentences.
14. The passage
15. Break it down and label it.