To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Benchmark practiceAuthor: Kissinger Sara
Description: Match questions about the benchmark, and test taking strategies
Keywords: Barker, Benchmark practice, test taking stragies, , , , online teaching
0. What should you do after you write your open response?
1. What should you do first to an open response question?
2. What is a diagram you can use to compare and contrast
3. What does using a variety of sentences mean?
4. What does %22in sequence%22 mean
5. What should you do before you read a passage?
6. What is the main idea of a passage
7. What do you have to have to make an inference?
8. What should your lead do in your paper?
9. Where should your support or evidence come from?
10. This fig. language compares 2 things using like or as
11. what should you do before you begin to write your rough draft
12. What are picture, captions, headings, etc. called?
13. What does a complete sentece always have?
14. What does %22draw a conclusion%22 mean?
15. on, off, around, near, below, by are all examples of
0. The passage
1. a subject and a verb
2. evidence or details from the passage
3. Re-read what you wrote quietly to yourself
5. hook your reader
7. Break it down and label it.
8. The overall idea, or what it is MOSTLY about
9. Venn Diagram
10. what did you learn, or figure out from this text
11. Look at the multiple choice questions
12. Text features
13. Prewrite or plan
14. in time order, or the correct order
15. Using both long a short sentences.