Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
8. Sore throat
12. Terminal Disease
0. A disease without a cure.
1. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
2. an injury almost like a break.
3. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
4. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
5. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
6. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
7. medical doctor.
8. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
9. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
10. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
11. Use to fix an illness.
12. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
14. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
15. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.