Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Sore throat
13. Terminal Disease
1. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
2. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
3. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
4. an injury almost like a break.
5. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
6. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
7. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
8. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
9. medical doctor.
10. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
11. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
12. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
13. Use to fix an illness.
14. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
15. A disease without a cure.