Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
6. Terminal Disease
8. Sore throat
0. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
1. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
2. Use to fix an illness.
3. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
4. an injury almost like a break.
5. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
7. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
8. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
9. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
10. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
11. medical doctor.
12. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
13. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
14. A disease without a cure.
15. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.