Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
14. Sore throat
15. Terminal Disease
0. medical doctor.
2. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
3. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
4. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
5. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
6. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
7. Use to fix an illness.
8. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
9. A disease without a cure.
10. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
11. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
12. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
13. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
14. an injury almost like a break.
15. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.