Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
4. Terminal Disease
15. Sore throat
0. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
1. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
2. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
4. A disease without a cure.
5. medical doctor.
6. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
7. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
8. Use to fix an illness.
9. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
10. an injury almost like a break.
11. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
12. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
13. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
14. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
15. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.