Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
8. Terminal Disease
11. Sore throat
0. Use to fix an illness.
1. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
2. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
3. A disease without a cure.
4. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
5. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
6. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
7. an injury almost like a break.
8. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
9. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
10. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
11. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
13. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.
14. medical doctor.
15. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.