Medical vocabularyAuthor: flores frida
Description: Match words given on the right with their definition on the left. you will find vocabulary from the video and also a review of vocabulary learned in lesson 2.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
9. Sore throat
14. Terminal Disease
0. Somwbody who takes care of sick people.
1. something tthat phisicaly hurts.
2. a wound produced by the contat with fire,
3. medical doctor.
4. an injury almost like a break.
5. period of sickness affecting the body or mind.
6. Use to fix an illness.
7. A disease without a cure.
8. An injury caused by falls. It hapes to the bones.
9. Cause or allow something, especially food compass down the throat.
10. A disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, structure or system.
11. A physical or mental feature that is apparent to the patient.
12. A fixed mutual agreement for a meeting.
13. an act that damages or hurts affecting the body.
15. Pain caused by inflammation due to a cold or another virus.