APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. STONO REBELLION
1. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
2. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
3. MIDDLE PASSAGE
4. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
6. LAND BANKS
8. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
9. NAVIGATION ACTS
10. SALUTARY NEGLECT
13. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
15. COVENANT CHAIN
0. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
1. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
2. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
3. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
4. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
5. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
6. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
7. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
8. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
9. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
10. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
11. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
12. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
13. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
14. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
15. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.