APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. LAND BANKS
1. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
3. MIDDLE PASSAGE
6. NAVIGATION ACTS
7. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
9. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
10. COVENANT CHAIN
12. STONO REBELLION
13. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
14. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
15. SALUTARY NEGLECT
0. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
1. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
2. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
3. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
4. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
5. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
6. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
7. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
8. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
9. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
10. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
11. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
12. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
13. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
14. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
15. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.