To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
3. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
4. LAND BANKS
5. COVENANT CHAIN
6. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
9. NAVIGATION ACTS
10. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
11. PROPRIETOR SHIP
12. SALUTARY NEGLECT
13. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
14. MIDDLE PASSAGE
15. STONO REBELLION
0. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
1. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
2. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
3. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
4. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
5. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
6. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
7. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
8. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
9. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
10. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
11. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
12. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
13. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
14. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
15. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?