APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
1. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
4. STONO REBELLION
6. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
8. SALUTARY NEGLECT
9. MIDDLE PASSAGE
11. NAVIGATION ACTS
12. LAND BANKS
13. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
14. COVENANT CHAIN
15. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
0. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
1. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
2. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
3. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
4. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
5. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
6. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
7. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
8. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
9. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
10. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
11. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
12. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
13. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
14. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
15. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?