APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
3. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
4. LAND BANKS
6. NAVIGATION ACTS
7. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
8. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
9. MIDDLE PASSAGE
11. STONO REBELLION
12. COVENANT CHAIN
13. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
14. SALUTARY NEGLECT
0. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
1. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
2. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
3. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
4. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
5. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
6. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
7. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
8. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
9. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
10. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
11. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
12. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
13. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
14. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
15. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.