APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. LAND BANKS
3. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
4. COVENANT CHAIN
6. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
7. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
9. NAVIGATION ACTS
10. STONO REBELLION
11. SALUTARY NEGLECT
12. MIDDLE PASSAGE
13. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
15. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
0. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
1. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
2. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
3. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
4. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
5. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
6. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
7. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
8. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
9. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
10. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
11. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
12. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
13. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
14. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
15. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA