APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
2. SALUTARY NEGLECT
3. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
4. COVENANT CHAIN
5. LAND BANKS
7. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
8. MIDDLE PASSAGE
10. NAVIGATION ACTS
12. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
14. STONO REBELLION
15. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
0. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
1. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
2. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
3. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
4. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
5. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
6. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
7. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
8. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
9. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
10. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
11. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
12. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
13. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
14. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
15. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)