APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
1. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
3. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
4. NAVIGATION ACTS
5. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
9. MIDDLE PASSAGE
10. SALUTARY NEGLECT
11. LAND BANKS
12. STONO REBELLION
13. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
14. COVENANT CHAIN
0. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
1. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
2. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
3. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
4. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state
5. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
6. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
7. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
8. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
9. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
10. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
11. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
12. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
13. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
14. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
15. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.