APUSH Chapter 3 The British Atlantic WorldAuthor: Nelson Ms.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. COVENANT CHAIN
4. MIDDLE PASSAGE
5. LAND BANKS
6. SALUTARY NEGLECT
7. GLORIOUS REVOLUTION
8. CONSTI-TUTIONAL MONARCHY
9. SOUTH ATLANTIC SYSTEM
10. STONO REBELLION
11. NAVIGATION ACTS
12. SECOND HUNDRED YEARS WAR
13. DOMINION OF NEW ENGLAND
0. Land grant by monarch to personl/group who set up a government. -PA
1. Relaxed supervision by Georges I %26 II that led to colonial self gov.
2. Believed God speaks directly to individuals through an %22inner light%22 sunbeams?
3. Laws requiring goods to be shipped through English ports on English ships.
4. William and Mary ruled with limited power under this. (better than Jimmy!)
5. 1739 South Carolina event that left 20 whites and 44 slaves dead.
6. 1689-1815 when Britain fought in SEVEN major wars! (dude!)
7. Power of elected officials to grant gov jobs and favors to supporters.
8. Agricultural %26 commerical order using slaves to produce sugar etc. for markets.
9. Created by King James in 1686 as he eliminated colonial assemblies.
10. Iroquois alliance with British became model for other Brit-Native relations.
11. The well to do liked these elaborate manners adn refined living.
12. A 1688 coup that overthrew James II and made a contitutional monarchy.
13. Took the lives of nearly 1 million enslaved Africans.
14. Established by colonial legislatures-print money %26 lend to farmers (4 liens)
15. Stateless people adapt to demands imposed by neighboring state