Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
10. Free sample
12. Banner Ad
14. Point- of sale-advertising
0. A purchaser of a good or a service
1. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
2. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
3. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
4. A large sign used for advertising
5. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
6. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
7. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
8. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
9. Any objective to fullfill.
10. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
11. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
12. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
13. Who performs dangerous feats
14. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
15. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.