Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Banner Ad
7. Free sample
8. Point- of sale-advertising
0. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
1. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
2. A purchaser of a good or a service
3. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
4. Who performs dangerous feats
5. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
6. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
7. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
8. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
9. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
10. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
11. Any objective to fullfill.
12. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
13. A large sign used for advertising
14. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
15. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.