Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Banner Ad
6. Free sample
9. Point- of sale-advertising
0. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
1. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
2. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
3. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
4. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
5. Who performs dangerous feats
6. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
7. Any objective to fullfill.
8. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
9. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
10. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
11. A purchaser of a good or a service
12. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
13. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
14. A large sign used for advertising
15. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.