Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Banner Ad
8. Free sample
13. Point- of sale-advertising
0. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
1. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
2. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
3. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
4. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
5. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
6. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
7. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
8. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
9. Who performs dangerous feats
10. A large sign used for advertising
11. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
12. Any objective to fullfill.
13. A purchaser of a good or a service
14. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
15. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.