Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Point- of sale-advertising
5. Banner Ad
10. Free sample
0. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
1. Who performs dangerous feats
2. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
3. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
4. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
5. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
6. A purchaser of a good or a service
7. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
8. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
9. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
10. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
11. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
12. Any objective to fullfill.
13. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
14. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
15. A large sign used for advertising