Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Free sample
4. Banner Ad
9. Point- of sale-advertising
0. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
1. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
2. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
3. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
4. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
5. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
6. Any objective to fullfill.
7. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
8. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
9. A large sign used for advertising
10. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
11. Who performs dangerous feats
12. A purchaser of a good or a service
13. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
14. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
15. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.