Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Banner Ad
12. Free sample
13. Point- of sale-advertising
0. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
1. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.
2. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
3. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
4. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
5. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
6. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
7. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
8. A large sign used for advertising
9. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
10. Who performs dangerous feats
11. A purchaser of a good or a service
12. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
13. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
14. Any objective to fullfill.
15. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.