Vocabulary Guideline #4Author: Moreno Dayssi
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
7. Free sample
8. Point- of sale-advertising
15. Banner Ad
0. Finance to pay for sports event in exchange for advertising.
1. Who performs dangerous feats
2. Small amount of a product given away to show what it is like.
3. Person to transmit announcements or programmes.
4. Its television equivalent is %27infomercial.%27
5. Short advertising phrase that is easy to remember
6. Someone famous says in an advert that they like a product.
7. A purchaser of a good or a service
8. Advertising done at the place where a product is sold.
9. To be or cause to be anxious/ something uncertain
10. Advertisement that appears across the top of a page on web
11. Odd, unusual or extraordinary in appearance, effect, manner.
12. any public notice, as a printed display in a media.
13. Any objective to fullfill.
14. A large sign used for advertising
15. Impactant causing shock, horror, or disgust.