Antibiotics and DisinfectantsAuthor:
Description: Find the answer in the flashcards.
Keywords: Microbiology, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, , , , online teaching
0. What is the effect of radiation?
1. What is the effect of organic acids?
2. It can be used for water treatment.
3. Incineration can be categorized as.....
4. It is effective but usually toxic. What is it?
5. What is cidal agent?
6. What is static agent?
7. Triclosan can cause....
8. What is degerming?
9. It can react with organic compound. What is it?
10. Nisin can....
11. Autoclave can be categorized as....
12. Boiling cannot destroy....
13. Gaseous sterilant can cause....
14. What is antibiotics resistance?
15. What is antisepsis?
0. Removal of microbes from limited area.
1. Disruption of DNA.
2. Prevent the spoilage of cheese.
3. UV radiation.
5. Agent the inhibit the growth of microbes.
6. Dry heat sterilization.
7. Denaturation of protein.
8. Heavy metal.
9. Inhibit metabolism.
10. Steam sterilization.
11. Disruption of plasma membrane.
12. Agent the kill microbes.
13. The ability of microbes to resist the effect of antibiotics.
14. Removal of pathogens from living tissues.