Antibiotics and DisinfectantsAuthor:
Description: Find the answer in the flashcards.
Keywords: Microbiology, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, , , , online teaching
0. It can be used for water treatment.
1. What is the effect of organic acids?
2. Gaseous sterilant can cause....
3. What is cidal agent?
4. It is effective but usually toxic. What is it?
5. What is static agent?
6. Autoclave can be categorized as....
7. Boiling cannot destroy....
8. What is antisepsis?
9. Incineration can be categorized as.....
10. What is antibiotics resistance?
11. It can react with organic compound. What is it?
12. Nisin can....
13. Triclosan can cause....
14. What is the effect of radiation?
15. What is degerming?
0. Removal of pathogens from living tissues.
1. Agent the inhibit the growth of microbes.
2. Denaturation of protein.
3. UV radiation.
4. Dry heat sterilization.
6. Disruption of DNA.
7. Prevent the spoilage of cheese.
8. Steam sterilization.
9. Heavy metal.
11. Inhibit metabolism.
12. Removal of microbes from limited area.
13. Disruption of plasma membrane.
14. Agent the kill microbes.
15. The ability of microbes to resist the effect of antibiotics.