Antibiotics and DisinfectantsAuthor:
Description: Find the answer in the flashcards.
Keywords: Microbiology, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, , , , online teaching
0. What is static agent?
1. What is cidal agent?
2. Gaseous sterilant can cause....
3. What is the effect of organic acids?
4. Triclosan can cause....
5. Autoclave can be categorized as....
6. It can be used for water treatment.
7. It is effective but usually toxic. What is it?
8. What is antibiotics resistance?
9. Incineration can be categorized as.....
10. It can react with organic compound. What is it?
11. Nisin can....
12. What is antisepsis?
13. What is the effect of radiation?
14. Boiling cannot destroy....
15. What is degerming?
1. Heavy metal.
2. Dry heat sterilization.
3. Removal of microbes from limited area.
5. Removal of pathogens from living tissues.
6. Inhibit metabolism.
7. Prevent the spoilage of cheese.
8. UV radiation.
9. The ability of microbes to resist the effect of antibiotics.
10. Steam sterilization.
11. Agent the kill microbes.
12. Denaturation of protein.
13. Disruption of plasma membrane.
14. Agent the inhibit the growth of microbes.
15. Disruption of DNA.