Antibiotics and DisinfectantsAuthor:
Description: Find the answer in the flashcards.
Keywords: Microbiology, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, , , , online teaching
0. Boiling cannot destroy....
1. Triclosan can cause....
2. It can react with organic compound. What is it?
3. It can be used for water treatment.
4. What is static agent?
5. It is effective but usually toxic. What is it?
6. Autoclave can be categorized as....
7. What is degerming?
8. What is the effect of organic acids?
9. Nisin can....
10. What is the effect of radiation?
11. What is antisepsis?
12. What is cidal agent?
13. Incineration can be categorized as.....
14. What is antibiotics resistance?
15. Gaseous sterilant can cause....
0. Inhibit metabolism.
1. Removal of pathogens from living tissues.
2. Agent the inhibit the growth of microbes.
3. Prevent the spoilage of cheese.
5. Disruption of plasma membrane.
6. Denaturation of protein.
7. Dry heat sterilization.
8. UV radiation.
9. Steam sterilization.
10. Removal of microbes from limited area.
11. Heavy metal.
12. Disruption of DNA.
14. The ability of microbes to resist the effect of antibiotics.
15. Agent the kill microbes.