Antibiotics and DisinfectantsAuthor:
Description: Find the answer in the flashcards.
Keywords: Microbiology, Antibiotics, Disinfectants, , , , online teaching
0. Triclosan can cause....
1. What is the effect of organic acids?
2. It can be used for water treatment.
3. Incineration can be categorized as.....
4. Gaseous sterilant can cause....
5. Boiling cannot destroy....
6. It is effective but usually toxic. What is it?
7. What is antibiotics resistance?
8. Nisin can....
9. What is cidal agent?
10. Autoclave can be categorized as....
11. It can react with organic compound. What is it?
12. What is degerming?
13. What is antisepsis?
14. What is static agent?
15. What is the effect of radiation?
0. Removal of pathogens from living tissues.
1. UV radiation.
2. Inhibit metabolism.
3. Disruption of plasma membrane.
4. Removal of microbes from limited area.
5. Denaturation of protein.
7. The ability of microbes to resist the effect of antibiotics.
8. Agent the inhibit the growth of microbes.
9. Agent the kill microbes.
10. Disruption of DNA.
12. Heavy metal.
13. Steam sterilization.
14. Prevent the spoilage of cheese.
15. Dry heat sterilization.